house 4 rooms, land 330 sq.m., 14 km. from Omurtag
DOLNO NOVKOVO, TARGOVISHTE
, £ 3,947
Type: 2 bedrooms, Furnished
Land: 330 sq.m.
Location: 14 km. from Omurtag
km. to sea: 150
|village: DOLNO NOVKOVO (pop. 147) - 1 property|
average price in DOLNO NOVKOVO - £ 3947
TARGOVISHTE Province - 517 properties
average price in TARGOVISHTE Province - £ 11842
|« previous property||« back to Property List »||next property »|
Dolno Novkovo is a village in northeastern Bulgaria. The village is located in the municipality Omurtag, Targovishte District.
There is regular bus service to Omurtag three times daily.
Very good investment.
Two storey house. It consists of:
- First floor: room, storage room, basement.
- Second floor: 3 rooms.
- Toilet outside.
Land 330 sq.m. + 1500 sq.m. land in the outskirts of the village.
- Stone Fence
All facilities including shops, post office, regular transport links.
- Omurtag: 14 km.
- Black Sea: 150 km.
- Varna (airport): 145 km.
- All bulgarian properties have electricity.
- About 98 percents of all bulgarian properties have access to running water, except some small remote bulgarian villages up in the mountains.
- All bulgarian houses in the villages have a septic tank, central sewage system is available only in a few very large villages.
- All properties have access to internet.
- There is at least one village shop in every village in Bulgaria, except some small remote villages up in the mountains.
- Some properties in Bulgaria can be purchased on monthly payments (instalments), just fill the form below and find out about availability of this option.
- Selling price is Euro, not pounds. GBP price is for reference only and can vary daily.
- All properties in Bulgaria can be purchased remotely or directly from UK, without visiting Bulgaria.
- Cost of living in Bulgaria - 01.2016
need answers now?
call: 0203 600 0572 or 07775 712 704 in UK (Mon-Sun)
+359 879036885 (in Bulgaria)