100 sq.m. bungalow, 5 rooms. 2000 sq.m. land, water well
MALAK PRESLAVETS, SILISTRA
, £ 4,392 -51%
Type: 3 + beds, Furnished
Land: 2000 sq.m.
Location: 4 km to river Danube
km. to sea: 160
|village: MALAK PRESLAVETS (pop. 267) - 51 properties|
average price in MALAK PRESLAVETS - £ 6605
SILISTRA Province - 724 properties
average price in SILISTRA Province - £ 12239
|« previous property||« back to Property List »||next property »|
- Video 1
We are pleased to offer this property on Danube riverside.5 km. to a nature reserve - 50 acres of water lily on the Danube riverside, 30 km. from Srebarna nature preserve.
Solid house of 100 sq.m. Land of 2000 sq.m.
All the floors are with wooden looking laminat5.Improvements. nice well. Outbuilding.
- 4 bedrooms
The property is situated 43 km from the city of Silistra.
The paradise for this of you keen on hunting and fishing. Food shop.
Malak Preslavets village located 3 km from the River Danube.
In the eastern part of the valley of the Danube, at an altitude of 100-150 m in the current population of 388 inhabitants.
Protected area "Malak Preslavets" is located 4 km north of the village, close to the Danube. At 30 km from the reserve "Srebarna" and serves as fodder heron, glossy ibis, spoonbills, cormorants and other birds nesting in the reserve.
Agriculture is the main occupation of the inhabitants. Developed horticulture, grain, tobacco, and fruit trees.
The village has a shop, library, post office. There are buses in Silistra and Rousse.
In the village there are good opportunities for the development of agriculture and ecotourism. Excellent opportunities for hunting and fishing.
The combination of rich history and natural beauty attracts many foreigners. Foreigners have bought more than 10 houses in the village.
- Silistra: 48 km.
- Black Sea: 190 km.
- Varna (airport): 185 km.
- All bulgarian properties have electricity.
- About 98 percents of all bulgarian properties have access to running water, except some small remote bulgarian villages up in the mountains.
- All bulgarian houses in the villages have a septic tank, central sewage system is available only in a few very large villages.
- All properties have access to internet.
- There is at least one village shop in every village in Bulgaria, except some small remote villages up in the mountains.
- Some properties in Bulgaria can be purchased on monthly payments (instalments), just fill the form below and find out about availability of this option.
- Selling price is Euro, not pounds. GBP price is for reference only and can vary daily.
- All properties in Bulgaria can be purchased remotely or directly from UK, without visiting Bulgaria.
- Cost of living in Bulgaria - 01.2016
need answers now?
call: 0203 600 0572 or 07775 712 704 in UK (Mon-Sun)
+359 879036885 (in Bulgaria)