150 sq.m. stone cottage, ready for refurbishment, scenic views
, £ 6,973
Type: 3 bedrooms, Furnished
Land: 400 sq.m.
Location: Rhodope mountains
km. to sea: 120
|village: TREBISHTE (pop. 135) - 3 properties|
average price in TREBISHTE - £ 18796
SMOLYAN Province - 822 properties
average price in SMOLYAN Province - £ 30684
|« previous property||« back to Property List »||next property »|
Stone house on two floors of 75 sq.m - 150 sq.m living area.
Garden is 400 sq.m. with scenic views of the mountains to the south.
The house is prepared for refurbishment
- the roof is good
- the interior walls were removed and layout can be done by buyers requirements
The area has many nature trails for hiking.
Nearby there is also river fishing for trout and barbel.
- approximate cost of repair (turnkey) - 15,000 euro (around 11,800 GBP)
including complete house repairs, bathrooms equipped with bioilers, fitted kitchen, but no appliances, does not include furniture
Before the refurbishment commence, a contract is signed specifying the refurbishment work and the price.
- town of Smolyan: 15 km
- ski resort Pamporovo: 37 km
- Plovdiv airport: 98 km
- sand beaches in Greece: 120 km
- Sofia airport: 257 km
- All bulgarian properties have electricity.
- About 98 percents of all bulgarian properties have access to running water, except some small remote bulgarian villages up in the mountains.
- All bulgarian houses in the villages have a septic tank, central sewage system is available only in a few very large villages.
- All properties have access to internet.
- There is at least one village shop in every village in Bulgaria, except some small remote villages up in the mountains.
- Some properties in Bulgaria can be purchased on monthly payments (instalments), just fill the form below and find out about availability of this option.
- Selling price is Euro, not pounds. GBP price is for reference only and can vary daily.
- All properties in Bulgaria can be purchased remotely or directly from UK, without visiting Bulgaria.
- Cost of living in Bulgaria - 01.2016
need answers now?
call: 0203 600 0572 or 07775 712 704 in UK (Mon-Sun)
+359 879036885 (in Bulgaria)