Close to the Danube River, 600 sq.m. garden, vineyard, 2 bedrooms, good price
, £ 5,670
Type: 2 bedrooms, Furnished
Land: 600 sq.m.
Location: 5 km away from Lom
km. to sea: 433
|city: LOM (pop. 21869) - 36 properties|
average price in LOM - £ 15578
MONTANA Province - 522 properties
average price in MONTANA Province - £ 8734
|« previous property||« back to Property List »||next property »|
Cheap village house located in a charming area 5 km away from the center of the town of Lom.
The house is brick built and has 3 floors. It has a living area of about 120 sq.m. There are 2 rooms on the first floor. The second floor consists of 2 rooms too. There is an attic. There is electricity supply. The house is in a good condition but needs renovation.
The garden is 600 sq.m. on a size. There is a well and a vineyard in it. The Danube River is 400m away. This is a good chance to possess a cosy villa with nice location and big potential!
- All bulgarian properties have electricity.
- About 98 percents of all bulgarian properties have access to running water, except some small remote bulgarian villages up in the mountains.
- All bulgarian houses in the villages have a septic tank, central sewage system is available only in a few very large villages.
- All properties have access to internet.
- There is at least one village shop in every village in Bulgaria, except some small remote villages up in the mountains.
- Selling price is Euro, not pounds. GBP price is for reference only and can vary daily.
- All properties in Bulgaria can be purchased remotely or directly from UK, without visiting Bulgaria.
need answers now?
call: 0203 600 0572 or 07775 712 704 in UK (Mon-Sun)
+359 879036885 (in Bulgaria)