Cosy house, 4 bedrooms, 1600 sq.m. garden, good condition, farm building, garage, shop
PATRESH, VELIKO TARNOVO
, £ 9,083 -42%
Type: 3 + beds, Furnished
Land: 1600 sq.m.
Location: 7 km away from Pavlikeni
km. to sea: 219
|village: PATRESH (pop. 503) - 5 properties|
average price in PATRESH - £ 8285
VELIKO TARNOVO Province - 881 properties
average price in VELIKO TARNOVO Province - £ 20072
|« previous property||« back to Property List »||next property »|
Big house for Sale, located in a picturesque, 7 km away from the town of Pavlikeni, 40 km away from the town of Veliko Tarnovo.
The house is brick built and has 2 floors. There is a kitchen, a bathroom, a bedroom, a living room, a store room and a cellar on the first floor.The second floor consists of 3 bedrooms and a corridor. There is electricity and water supply. The house is in a good condition.
The garden is 1600 sq.m. on a size. There are farm buildings, 2 garages, a well and s small shop. The yard is very well kept and is big enough for adding a swimming pool or for growing different fruits and vegetables.
Local activities include fishing, hunting, horse riding, etc.
There is asphalt road and all year easy access.
The distance to the international airport in the sea city of Varna and the sandy beaches is 239 km.
- All bulgarian properties have electricity.
- About 98 percents of all bulgarian properties have access to running water, except some small remote bulgarian villages up in the mountains.
- All bulgarian houses in the villages have a septic tank, central sewage system is available only in a few very large villages.
- All properties have access to internet.
- There is at least one village shop in every village in Bulgaria, except some small remote villages up in the mountains.
- Selling price is Euro, not pounds. GBP price is for reference only and can vary daily.
- All properties in Bulgaria can be purchased remotely or directly from UK, without visiting Bulgaria.
need answers now?
call: 0203 600 0572 or 07775 712 704 in UK (Mon-Sun)
+359 879036885 (in Bulgaria)