Solid house of 110 sq.m. improvements , 4 bedrooms. ready to move in.
, £ 8,351 -45%
Type: 3 + beds, Furnished
Land: 1100 sq.m.
Location: central Bulgaria, near forest
km. to sea: 221
|village: KOPRIVETS (pop. 827) - 24 properties|
average price in KOPRIVETS - £ 8562
RUSE Province - 681 properties
average price in RUSE Province - £ 14273
|« previous property||« back to Property List »||next property »|
We are pleased to offer you this 120 sq.m. renovated house.
The house we suggest you is a 2 storey, solid and brick built house with a large resident area of 120 sq m. It comes with a large 1100/with possibility for 2000/ sq m extensive garden and a couple of solid outbuildings suitable for additional conversions. The main building has been fully renovated and it?s ready to move in. It comprises 3 bedrooms, 5 living rooms, internal and external bathroom/WC. The building has wooden floorings. It is supplied with running water, electricity and cable TV. There is a telephone line and internet connection could be easily installed. The garden is well maintained planted with fruit trees. The estate is easy accessible though asphalt road and benefits from great views over the hills revealing fantastic nature, nearby forest and river.
Take a look at this attractive detached house located in a beautiful quiet village in Rousse region. The property is situated some 50 km from the city and approximately 120 km from Varna city, the International Airport and sandy beaches. Rousse is the fifth largest town in Bulgaria, a big economic, transport, cultural and tourist centre. The city boasts of its rich history, there are 19 museums worth visiting, number of hotels and restaurants, cafes and clubs. Rousse is also known as The Little Vienna. It lies in the valley of the river Danube that offers excellent opportunities for fishing and boating.It is also close to Veliko Tarnovo/just 50kms/ which was teh capital of the second Bulgarian imperia..there is an old part of teh city and big Castle which is a very popular attraction for all the bulgariana nd foreign tourists.
The village is very close to the town of Byala. There is a river passing though it. The area is also good for hunting.
The village (1000 people live in it) offers all basic utilities needed for the every-day life, such as food shops, post office, local pub, bus services, etc.
- All bulgarian properties have electricity.
- About 98 percents of all bulgarian properties have access to running water, except some small remote bulgarian villages up in the mountains.
- All bulgarian houses in the villages have a septic tank, central sewage system is available only in a few very large villages.
- All properties have access to internet.
- There is at least one village shop in every village in Bulgaria, except some small remote villages up in the mountains.
- Selling price is Euro, not pounds. GBP price is for reference only and can vary daily.
- All properties in Bulgaria can be purchased remotely or directly from UK, without visiting Bulgaria.
need answers now?
call: 0203 600 0572 or 07775 712 704 in UK (Mon-Sun)
+359 879036885 (in Bulgaria)