2 bed bungalow, 1690 sq.m. garden , 25 km. to sea
, £ 4,298 -51%
Type: 2 bedrooms, Furnished
Land: 1690 sq.m.
Location: 23 km. from Black Sea
km. to sea: 23
|village: DROPLA (pop. 167) - 25 properties|
average price in DROPLA - £ 21453
DOBRICH Province - 3763 properties
average price in DOBRICH Province - £ 25702
|« previous property||« back to Property List »||next property »|
House on one floor. Consists of:
- 3 rooms
- toilet -outside
Land 1690 sq.m. - State land, can be bought at discounted state prices - not more then 2,000 Euro per 1000 sq.m.. The market value of the land is maybe 2 times higher.
When you purchase does not need registration company because you will not be buying the land initially.
All facilities including shops, post office, regular transport links.
- All bulgarian properties have electricity.
- About 98 percents of all bulgarian properties have access to running water, except some small remote bulgarian villages up in the mountains.
- All bulgarian houses in the villages have a septic tank, central sewage system is available only in a few very large villages.
- All properties have access to internet.
- There is at least one village shop in every village in Bulgaria, except some small remote villages up in the mountains.
- Some properties in Bulgaria can be purchased on monthly payments (instalments), just fill the form below and find out about availability of this option.
- Selling price is Euro, not pounds. GBP price is for reference only and can vary daily.
- All properties in Bulgaria can be purchased remotely or directly from UK, without visiting Bulgaria.
- Cost of living in Bulgaria - 01.2016
need answers now?
call: 0203 600 0572 or 07775 712 704 in UK (Mon-Sun)
+359 879036885 (in Bulgaria)