120 sq.m. stone character house, 2900 sq.m. land, in Rhodope mountains
, £ 11,648 -7%
Type: 3 + beds, Furnished
Land: 2900 sq.m.
Location: Rhodope mountains
km. to sea: 166
|village: AHRYANSKO (pop. 41) - 2 properties|
average price in AHRYANSKO - £ 12421
KARDZHALI Province - 64 properties
average price in KARDZHALI Province - £ 27388
|« previous property||« back to Property List »||next property »|
The property, which we present to your attention is disposed at the end of a small village, only 10 km away from the town Ardino. The second largest city and cultural capital of the country- Plovdiv is situated 138 km away from the village. The ski resort of Pamporovo is at a distance of 75 km away from the village.
The property in short consists of two storied house with total living area 120 sq. m and a nice garden vast 2900 sq. m.
Ground floor: Here you can find a corridor and a large room. The walls here are made of stones and the flooring and the frames of the windows are wooden. An internal staircase is leading to the next floor.
First floor: The living area here is distributed between a corridor, three rooms and a closet.
The flooring and the frames of the windows are wooden. The closet can be transformed into a comfortable bedroom.
The garden is very big and planted with fruit trees and flowers. There is also a meadow at the area of the yard.
The house is in basic condition and needs refreshment and renovation of the plasters and woodworks. Some inner transformations are also possible, according to the clients? taste. The property is supplied with electricity and water ?outside the dwelling. There is only one external toilet in the property. The road to the dwelling is a gravel one and it is accessible only in the summer.
The village is a very small one and does not offer local shops, but the nearest bigger village is some kilometers away, where you can find all the needed amenities. Purchasing this property you can become an owner of a cozy rural property surrounded with unspoiled nature and amazing views.
- All bulgarian properties have electricity.
- About 98 percents of all bulgarian properties have access to running water, except some small remote bulgarian villages up in the mountains.
- All bulgarian houses in the villages have a septic tank, central sewage system is available only in a few very large villages.
- All properties have access to internet.
- There is at least one village shop in every village in Bulgaria, except some small remote villages up in the mountains.
- Some properties in Bulgaria can be purchased on monthly payments (instalments), just fill the form below and find out about availability of this option.
- Selling price is Euro, not pounds. GBP price is for reference only and can vary daily.
- All properties in Bulgaria can be purchased remotely or directly from UK, without visiting Bulgaria.
- Cost of living in Bulgaria - 01.2016
need answers now?
call: 0203 600 0572 or 07775 712 704 in UK (Mon-Sun)
+359 879036885 (in Bulgaria)