Great potential, beautiful house, good condition, 3 bedrooms, 580 sq.m. garden, close to the Black Sea
, £ 15,327
Type: 3 bedrooms, Furnished
Land: 580 sq.m.
Location: 17 km away from Varna
km. to sea: 17
|village: RAZDELNA (pop. 483) - 9 properties|
average price in RAZDELNA - £ 25494
VARNA Province - 4074 properties
average price in VARNA Province - £ 41227
|« previous property||« back to Property List »||next property »|
Do not miss this offer! Charming house located in a peaceful village only 17 km away from the sea city of Varna.
The house is brick built and has 2 floors. It has a living area of 99 sq.m. There is a porch, a fully fitted bathroom, a living room, a kitchen and a dining room on the first floor. The second floor consists of a balcony with splendid panorama, an entrance hall and 3 big bedrooms. There is electricity and water supply. The house is in a good condition.
The garden is 580 sq.m. on a size. The village is calm and nice. There is a post office, shops and a tavern. There is asphalt road and all year easy access. The short distance to the international airport and the sandy beaches of the Black Sea makes the property even more attractive!
- All bulgarian properties have electricity.
- About 98 percents of all bulgarian properties have access to running water, except some small remote bulgarian villages up in the mountains.
- All bulgarian houses in the villages have a septic tank, central sewage system is available only in a few very large villages.
- All properties have access to internet.
- There is at least one village shop in every village in Bulgaria, except some small remote villages up in the mountains.
- Some properties in Bulgaria can be purchased on monthly payments (instalments), just fill the form below and find out about availability of this option.
- Selling price is Euro, not pounds. GBP price is for reference only and can vary daily.
- All properties in Bulgaria can be purchased remotely or directly from UK, without visiting Bulgaria.
- Cost of living in Bulgaria - 01.2016
need answers now?
call: 0203 600 0572 or 07775 712 704 in UK (Mon-Sun)
+359 879036885 (in Bulgaria)