Very cheap house, 2000 sq.m. garden, calm village, only 3300 EUR!!!
, £ 2,792
Type: 2 bedrooms, Furnished
Land: 2000 sq.m.
Location: 18 km away from Lom
km. to sea: 400
|village: DONDUKOVO (pop. 390) - 2 properties|
average price in DONDUKOVO - £ 7952
MONTANA Province - 507 properties
average price in MONTANA Province - £ 8769
|« previous property||« back to Property List »||next property »|
Just look at this cheap old rural property situated in a calm village 18 km away from the town of Lom.
The house is brick built and has one floor. It has a living area of 60 sq.m. and consists of 3 rooms, a corridor and a cellar. There is electricity and water supply. The house needs basic renovation.
The garden is 2000 sq.m. on a size. There is asphalt road and all year easy access. The Danube River is 20 km away. There are lots of fishing and hunting areas. The distance to the capital of Sofia and its international airport is 150 km. Do not miss this perspective investment!
- All bulgarian properties have electricity.
- About 98 percents of all bulgarian properties have access to running water, except some small remote bulgarian villages up in the mountains.
- All bulgarian houses in the villages have a septic tank, central sewage system is available only in a few very large villages.
- All properties have access to internet.
- There is at least one village shop in every village in Bulgaria, except some small remote villages up in the mountains.
- Some properties in Bulgaria can be purchased on monthly payments (instalments), just fill the form below and find out about availability of this option.
- Selling price is Euro, not pounds. GBP price is for reference only and can vary daily.
- All properties in Bulgaria can be purchased remotely or directly from UK, without visiting Bulgaria.
- Cost of living in Bulgaria - 01.2016
need answers now?
call: 0203 600 0572 or 07775 712 704 in UK (Mon-Sun)
+359 879036885 (in Bulgaria)