solid 3 bedroom house near river Danube, 4200 sq.m. land, indoor toilet, near nature reserve
, £ 3,859 -32%
Type: 3 bedrooms, Furnished
Land: 4400 sq.m.
Location: 5 km. from river Danube
km. to sea: 158
|village: GARVAN (pop. 349) - 90 properties|
average price in GARVAN - £ 6338
SILISTRA Province - 685 properties
average price in SILISTRA Province - £ 11720
|« previous property||« back to Property List »||next property »|
- Video 1
We are pleased to offer this huge bargain near river Danube and a nature reserve
Solid house near river Danube, 3 bedroom, 4400 sq.m. land, inside toilet, near nature reserve
- LAND - 4400 sq.m.
- 3 bedrooms
- inside toilet.
Quiet village near the city of Silistra. 5km from river Danube and 5 km from the nature reserve Sreberna - lots of protected bird species.
The property is situated 25km from the city of Silistra and 70 km from the city of Rousse.
158 km from black sea (Varna airport).
The village offers all utilities needed for the every-day life, such as food shops, post office, local pub, bus services, etc.
- river Danube: 5 km
- town of Silistra: 35 km
- Black Sea (Balchik): 148 km
- Bucharest (Romania) airport: 165 km
- Varna (airport): 178 km
- All bulgarian properties have electricity.
- About 98 percents of all bulgarian properties have access to running water, except some small remote bulgarian villages up in the mountains.
- All bulgarian houses in the villages have a septic tank, central sewage system is available only in a few very large villages.
- All properties have access to internet.
- There is at least one village shop in every village in Bulgaria, except some small remote villages up in the mountains.
- Some properties in Bulgaria can be purchased on monthly payments (instalments), just fill the form below and find out about availability of this option.
- Selling price is Euro, not pounds. GBP price is for reference only and can vary daily.
- All properties in Bulgaria can be purchased remotely or directly from UK, without visiting Bulgaria.
- Cost of living in Bulgaria - 01.2016
need answers now?
call: 0203 600 0572 or 07775 712 704 in UK (Mon-Sun)
+359 879036885 (in Bulgaria)