House on two floors, 3 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, land 3650 sq.m., 35 km. from Varna
, £ 34,199
Type: 3 bedrooms, Furnished
Land: 3650 sq.m.
Location: 35 km. from Varna
km. to sea: 40
|village: VOYVODINO (pop. 192) - 21 properties|
average price in VOYVODINO - £ 13622
VARNA Province - 3861 properties
average price in VARNA Province - £ 40413
|« previous property||« back to Property List »||next property »|
House on two floors. Consists of:
- kitchen and living room
- 3 bedrooms
- 3 bathrooms
There is a pool 6 meters by 3 meters.
Plot 3650 sq.m.
- parking space
- fruit trees
Voyvodino Village is located 35 km from Varna and 5 km from the town of Valchi dol. The village is near the town of Dobrich. 5 km from the village is the railway station.
The village is situated on hilly terrain. In the village is a small river, which divides it into two parts. In the surroundings, there are many forests and water resources. Nearby are the dams.
The population is about 250 people.
The village has a church, two shops, regular bus transportation to the city Varna several times a day.
Closeness to Varna makes it attractive for living.
- Black Sea: 40 km.
- Varna (airport): 35 km.
- All bulgarian properties have electricity.
- About 98 percents of all bulgarian properties have access to running water, except some small remote bulgarian villages up in the mountains.
- All bulgarian houses in the villages have a septic tank, central sewage system is available only in a few very large villages.
- All properties have access to internet.
- There is at least one village shop in every village in Bulgaria, except some small remote villages up in the mountains.
- Some properties in Bulgaria can be purchased on monthly payments (instalments), just fill the form below and find out about availability of this option.
- Selling price is Euro, not pounds. GBP price is for reference only and can vary daily.
- All properties in Bulgaria can be purchased remotely or directly from UK, without visiting Bulgaria.
- Cost of living in Bulgaria - 01.2016
need answers now?
call: 0203 600 0572 or 07775 712 704 in UK (Mon-Sun)
+359 879036885 (in Bulgaria)