Charming rural house, close to the Danube River, calm village, 1000 sq.m. garden, fishing areas, lake nearby
, £ 3,642
Type: 2 bedrooms, Furnished
Land: 1000 sq.m.
Location: 13 km away from Lom
km. to sea: 440
|city: BRUSARTSI (pop. 1198) - 4 properties|
average price in BRUSARTSI - £ 5548
MONTANA Province - 519 properties
average price in MONTANA Province - £ 8815
|« previous property||« back to Property List »||next property »|
Old rural house located in a peaceful village 13 km away from the town of Lom.
The house has one floor and a living area of 65 sq.m. It consists of 2 rooms and a corridor. The house needs renovation. There is electricity and water supply.
The garden is 1000 sq.m. on a size. The place will charm you with its beauty and tranquility. The village is peaceful and picturesque. There are 8 shops, 2 restaurants, cafe bars, a school, etc. There is asphalt road and all year access. The Danube River is only 4 km away! This is a good chance to invest in a cheap property!
- All bulgarian properties have electricity.
- About 98 percents of all bulgarian properties have access to running water, except some small remote bulgarian villages up in the mountains.
- All bulgarian houses in the villages have a septic tank, central sewage system is available only in a few very large villages.
- All properties have access to internet.
- There is at least one village shop in every village in Bulgaria, except some small remote villages up in the mountains.
- Selling price is Euro, not pounds. GBP price is for reference only and can vary daily.
- All properties in Bulgaria can be purchased remotely or directly from UK, without visiting Bulgaria.
need answers now?
call: 0203 600 0572 or 07775 712 704 in UK (Mon-Sun)
+359 879036885 (in Bulgaria)