brick house,2 floors, 3 bedrooms, garden 860 sq.m.
ZLATNA LIVADA, STARA ZAGORA
, £ 5,369 -73%
Type: 3 bedrooms, Furnished
Land: 860 sq.m.
Location: southern Bulgaria
km. to sea: 300
|village: ZLATNA LIVADA (pop. 63) - 5 properties|
average price in ZLATNA LIVADA - £ 6215
STARA ZAGORA Province - 625 properties
average price in STARA ZAGORA Province - £ 18380
|« previous property||« back to Property List »||next property »|
Location in the village:
This property is located not far from the center of a very unusual village. This village is located only 2 km away from St. Atanasii monastery. The ?St Atanasii? monastery is considered to be the oldest cloister not only in Bulgaria, but also in the whole of Europe. Moreover, it is believed that St Atanasii himself established the monastery in 344 AC. Shortly afterwards, the Candida Casa monastery was founded in Scotland in 360 and two more monasteries were built between 373 and 375 in present-day France by St Martin.
This villa consists of the main floor and the attic. There is an internal staircase. There is water inside the villa. Toilet and sink are connected.
There are 3 rooms downstairs a kitchen and a toilet. Ground floor is connected with attic via internal staircase. The attic is open plan huge place where you can have at least 2 bedrooms.
This villa need rendering from outside and new PVC windows to be installed. It would make a very nice and compact property from outside, but with a lot to offer inside.
Water and electricity are connected. Internet is easy to connect.
Garden is flat and fertile and is 860 sq.m. There are some grape vines growing in it. On the other side of the plot there is an outbuilding suitable for storage. There is also outside water feature.
Advantages of the property:
1. Compact property;
2. Spacious attic;
3. Flat and fertile land;
4. Easy to renovate;
5. Ready to move in;
There is a need of underpinning one corner of the property.
- All bulgarian properties have electricity.
- About 98 percents of all bulgarian properties have access to running water, except some small remote bulgarian villages up in the mountains.
- All bulgarian houses in the villages have a septic tank, central sewage system is available only in a few very large villages.
- All properties have access to internet.
- There is at least one village shop in every village in Bulgaria, except some small remote villages up in the mountains.
- Some properties in Bulgaria can be purchased on monthly payments (instalments), just fill the form below and find out about availability of this option.
- Selling price is Euro, not pounds. GBP price is for reference only and can vary daily.
- All properties in Bulgaria can be purchased remotely or directly from UK, without visiting Bulgaria.
- Cost of living in Bulgaria - 01.2016
need answers now?
call: 0203 600 0572 or 07775 712 704 in UK (Mon-Sun)
+359 879036885 (in Bulgaria)