Three storied house 150 sq.m, a parking lot for two cars and a garden 200 sq. m.
, £ 66,109
Type: 3 + beds, Furnished
Land: 200 sq.m.
Location: Near Pamporovo ski resort
km. to sea: 300
|village: PISANITSA (pop. 15) - 5 properties|
average price in PISANITSA - £ 37512
SMOLYAN Province - 869 properties
average price in SMOLYAN Province - £ 31328
|« previous property||« back to Property List »||next property »|
This appealing property is located in a big village, 12 km away from the town of Smolyan ? The rich resources, the region has, including permitting climate during whole year, varied lay, excellent conditions for ski sport in the winter, rich forest vegetation and fauna, presence of water areas and balneological resources, define the tourism as the main priority for development of the region. The distance to one of the most famous ski resorts in Bulgaria ? Pamporovo is 24 km.
The property consists of a nice three storied house spread over the area of 150 sq.m, a parking lot for two cars and a garden 200 sq. m.
Ground floor: It consists of a corridor, a living room, a kitchenette and a WC/ bathroom.
The floorings here are covered with terracotta tiles. The frames of the windows are PVC.
First floor: An internal staircase leads to this floor. Here you will find a corridor, two bedrooms, a bathroom and a terrace with amazing view. The flooring is parquet and the windows? frames are PVC, again.
Second floor: Internal staircase leads to it. Here you can find a corridor, two bedrooms, a WC/ bathroom and two terraces. The walls are latex painted, the flooring here is parquet.
The property is in excellent condition. Some inner transformations are possible according to the client?s taste. It is supplied with electricity and running water /inside and outside the dwelling/ and connected to a septic tank. There is also a security system and internet connection. The road leaded to the house is an asphalt one and accessible in the winter.
The village is friendly and calm. It offers facilities like shops, a caf? and a regular bus transport to the other villages and towns in the vicinity. The region here is suitable for outdoor activities like fishing, hunting, mountaineering and village tourism development.
- All bulgarian properties have electricity.
- About 98 percents of all bulgarian properties have access to running water, except some small remote bulgarian villages up in the mountains.
- All bulgarian houses in the villages have a septic tank, central sewage system is available only in a few very large villages.
- All properties have access to internet.
- There is at least one village shop in every village in Bulgaria, except some small remote villages up in the mountains.
- Some properties in Bulgaria can be purchased on monthly payments (instalments), just fill the form below and find out about availability of this option.
- Selling price is Euro, not pounds. GBP price is for reference only and can vary daily.
- All properties in Bulgaria can be purchased remotely or directly from UK, without visiting Bulgaria.
- Cost of living in Bulgaria - 01.2016
need answers now?
call: 0203 600 0572 or 07775 712 704 in UK (Mon-Sun)
+359 879036885 (in Bulgaria)