Brick house, 2 floors, 2 bedrooms, garden 1050 sq.m.
MALKO TRANOVO, STARA ZAGORA
, £ 8,333
Type: 2 bedrooms, Furnished
Land: 1050 sq.m.
Location: village of Malko Tranovo
km. to sea: 200
|village: MALKO TRANOVO (pop. 222) - 9 properties|
average price in MALKO TRANOVO - £ 10152
STARA ZAGORA Province - 651 properties
average price in STARA ZAGORA Province - £ 17926
|« previous property||« back to Property List »||next property »|
Introduction to the region:
The house we are offering is located in South Central Bulgaria and it is part of Chirpan municipality. There is one British family living in that village already. The access to the village is very good. There is an asphalt road to the village, which has been built few years ago from and sponsored by European Union. This area is clean with crystal clear air and mineral springs. It is peaceful and quiet as there is hardly any traffic. This village has direct connection with the East-West and North-South motorways, which goes to the Bulgarian seaside as well as: Turkey and Greece (1.30 hr to the boarder). Thus the climate is very warm and perfect for growing grapes, lavender and sunflowers.
Location in the village:
This property is located at the edge of very beautiful village. It has a big and flat garden of 1050 sq,m.
The construction of the house is very stable as it is made out of brick and stone. The house is rendered from outside.
FIRST FLOOR: There are two rooms on this floor: One to the right and one to the left. Between these two rooms there is an internal staircase leading upstairs.
SECOND FLOOR: When you are at the top of the staircase you can see three doors. The layout of the house is very easy to plan. Downstairs you can have a kitchen and a living room. Upstairs there is a space for two bedrooms, one bathroom. The layout is typical to most houses in the village.
There is also a barn, which is currently used for looking after some animals.
The property has electricity and water connected. There is an outside water feature. The road to the property is tarmac and it is in good condition. The facilities in the village includes shops, restaurants, school etc.
Advantages of the property:
1) Very good location ? only 24 km from Stara Zagora;
2) Good tarmac road with easy access to the property;
4) The easiest layout possible, so it is easy to renovate;
5) Big barn;
- All bulgarian properties have electricity.
- About 98 percents of all bulgarian properties have access to running water, except some small remote bulgarian villages up in the mountains.
- All bulgarian houses in the villages have a septic tank, central sewage system is available only in a few very large villages.
- All properties have access to internet.
- There is at least one village shop in every village in Bulgaria, except some small remote villages up in the mountains.
- Some properties in Bulgaria can be purchased on monthly payments (instalments), just fill the form below and find out about availability of this option.
- Selling price is Euro, not pounds. GBP price is for reference only and can vary daily.
- All properties in Bulgaria can be purchased remotely or directly from UK, without visiting Bulgaria.
- Cost of living in Bulgaria - 01.2016
need answers now?
call: 0203 600 0572 or 07775 712 704 in UK (Mon-Sun)
+359 879036885 (in Bulgaria)