Two storied house 80 sq. m, an outbuilding 50 sq.m and a garden 4000 sq. m.
, £ 8,591
Type: 1 bedroom, Furnished
Land: 4000 sq.m.
Location: near mineral resort in mountains
km. to sea: 350
|village: KRASTATITSA (pop. 72) - 13 properties|
average price in KRASTATITSA - £ 12997
SMOLYAN Province - 916 properties
average price in SMOLYAN Province - £ 30788
|« previous property||« back to Property List »||next property »|
We present you a two storied house with a big outbuilding and plot of land, located in a very nice and quiet area.
The village is 9 km away from the mineral resort Banite. Village of Banite is known for its mineral water, which temperature at issuing is 43? and its the only one in Bulgaria.
The second largest city in Bulgaria and cultural capital of the country- Plovdiv is situated 91 km away from the village.
One of the most famous winter ski resorts- Pamporovo, stands at the distance of 47 km.
This property includes two storied house with total living area 80 sq. m, an outbuilding which has the area of 50 sq.m and a garden vast 4000 sq. m.
Ground floor: Here is disposed a small room used like a celler. The walls are made of stones.
The flooring is covered with earth. The windows? frames are wooden.
First floor: It consists of a large room. The flooring here is wooden.
The garden is a big one. It is planted with fruit trees and flowers at the moment. A part of it is grassed.
The property is in basic condition. It needs renovation of the plasters and the woodworks, as well as rearrange of the roof tiles. The property is supplied with electricity and running water (outside the dwelling). There is no bathroom in the house and the toilet is an external one. The telephone landline is not available for the moment.
A big plus of the house is the presence of a large window on the first floor - according to the client?s taste there can be construct a veranda with amazing view. The outbuilding can be transformed into a summer kitchen or a guest house. The road to the house is an asphalt one and it is accessible in the whole year.
- All bulgarian properties have electricity.
- About 98 percents of all bulgarian properties have access to running water, except some small remote bulgarian villages up in the mountains.
- All bulgarian houses in the villages have a septic tank, central sewage system is available only in a few very large villages.
- All properties have access to internet.
- There is at least one village shop in every village in Bulgaria, except some small remote villages up in the mountains.
- Selling price is Euro, not pounds. GBP price is for reference only and can vary daily.
- All properties in Bulgaria can be purchased remotely or directly from UK, without visiting Bulgaria.
need answers now?
call: 0203 600 0572 or 07775 712 704 in UK (Mon-Sun)
+359 879036885 (in Bulgaria)