110 sq.m. house, 22 km to Veliko Tarnovo
NIKYUP, VELIKO TARNOVO
, £ 7,084
Type: 3 bedrooms, Furnished
Land: 950 sq.m.
Location: 22 km to Veliko Tarnovo
km. to sea: 224
|village: NIKYUP (pop. 340) - 4 properties|
average price in NIKYUP - £ 8194
VELIKO TARNOVO Province - 804 properties
average price in VELIKO TARNOVO Province - £ 19733
|« previous property||« back to Property List »||next property »|
This property is set in a nice village called Nikyup, 22 km north from Veliko Tarnovo.
The house is solid but needs renovation.
On the ground floor there is a kitchen, room to fit bathroom and toilet, lounge, bedroom or study and a corridor.
The first floor comprises two bedrooms, storage, which could be converted into a shower room/toilet, and a corridor.
There is an external stairs but it?s easy enough to put stairs internally if needed. The land is 950 sq m all surrounded by a solid wall.
There is a big barn and a drive way. Easy access all year round. There are ancient Roman ruins of Nicopolis Ad Istrum about 2 km from the village.
- All bulgarian properties have electricity.
- About 98 percents of all bulgarian properties have access to running water, except some small remote bulgarian villages up in the mountains.
- All bulgarian houses in the villages have a septic tank, central sewage system is available only in a few very large villages.
- All properties have access to internet.
- There is at least one village shop in every village in Bulgaria, except some small remote villages up in the mountains.
- Some properties in Bulgaria can be purchased on monthly payments (instalments), just fill the form below and find out about availability of this option.
- Selling price is Euro, not pounds. GBP price is for reference only and can vary daily.
- All properties in Bulgaria can be purchased remotely or directly from UK, without visiting Bulgaria.
- Cost of living in Bulgaria - 01.2016
need answers now?
call: 0203 600 0572 or 07775 712 704 in UK (Mon-Sun)
+359 879036885 (in Bulgaria)