house 200 sq.m., 4 bedrooms, bathroom, land 1000 sq.m., 60 km. from Pamporovo
BYAL IZVOR, KARDZHALI
, £ 21,194 -8%
Type: 3 + beds, Furnished
Land: 1000 sq.m.
Location: 60 km. from Pamporovo
km. to sea: 350
|village: BYAL IZVOR (pop. 1161) - 3 properties|
average price in BYAL IZVOR - £ 15339
KARDZHALI Province - 67 properties
average price in KARDZHALI Province - £ 27223
|« previous property||« back to Property List »||next property »|
This lovely rustic house is nestled in a friendly village 42 km away from the town of Kardjali. The village where is disposed the property is also 60 km away from one of the most famous Bulgarian ski resorts Pamporovo.
The property consists of a two storied house with the total area of 200 sq. m., a parking lot, a garage and a garden vast 1000 sq. m.
- Ground floor: Here are disposed a corridor, three rooms and a garage. The walls are made of stones, the flooring is cement, and the frames of the windows are aluminums .
- First floor: It includes a corridor and three bedrooms. The walls are brick built, and the windows? frames are aluminums.
The garden is easy to maintain. At the moment it is planted with flowers, fruit trees. There is also a drill at the area of the garden. The outstanding feature of this property is that the garden borders with small river which goes into Arda.
The property is in good condition. Some inner transformations are possible according to the client?s taste.
There is no bathroom and the WC is outside the house.
The property is fully supplied with electricity and running water (inside and outside). The road to it is accessible in the whole year.
The village is peaceful and offers good conditions for relaxation. It is an extremely beautiful area with clean and fresh air, amazing nature, mountains, rivers, no immediate neighbours?.
It offers facilities like: food shops, a caf?, a health service, a post office. There is also a regular bus transport to the towns and villages in the vicinity.
- All bulgarian properties have electricity.
- About 98 percents of all bulgarian properties have access to running water, except some small remote bulgarian villages up in the mountains.
- All bulgarian houses in the villages have a septic tank, central sewage system is available only in a few very large villages.
- All properties have access to internet.
- There is at least one village shop in every village in Bulgaria, except some small remote villages up in the mountains.
- Selling price is Euro, not pounds. GBP price is for reference only and can vary daily.
- All properties in Bulgaria can be purchased remotely or directly from UK, without visiting Bulgaria.
need answers now?
call: 0203 600 0572 or 07775 712 704 in UK (Mon-Sun)
+359 879036885 (in Bulgaria)