Cosy house, 1600 sq.m. land, cheap property, big potential, small town
, £ 4,319
Type: 2 bedrooms, Furnished
Land: 1600 sq.m.
Location: 20 Km away from Lom
km. to sea: 430
|city: VALCHEDRAM (pop. 9676) - 18 properties|
average price in VALCHEDRAM - £ 9513
MONTANA Province - 509 properties
average price in MONTANA Province - £ 9130
|« previous property||« back to Property List »||next property »|
Charming house situated in a small town 20 km away from the town of Lom. The house has one floor and has a living area of 80 sq.m. It consists of 2 rooms, a kitchen and a bathroom with WC. There is electricity and water supply. The house is in a good condition.
The garden is 1600 sq.m. on a size. There is a well in it. The town is small and peaceful. There are 2 schools, a kindergarden, shops, restaurants, etc. There is asphalt road and all year easy access. The distance to the international airport in the capital of Sofia is 150 km. This is a good chance to make a perspective investment!
- All bulgarian properties have electricity.
- About 98 percents of all bulgarian properties have access to running water, except some small remote bulgarian villages up in the mountains.
- All bulgarian houses in the villages have a septic tank, central sewage system is available only in a few very large villages.
- All properties have access to internet.
- There is at least one village shop in every village in Bulgaria, except some small remote villages up in the mountains.
- Some properties in Bulgaria can be purchased on monthly payments (instalments), just fill the form below and find out about availability of this option.
- Selling price is Euro, not pounds. GBP price is for reference only and can vary daily.
- All properties in Bulgaria can be purchased remotely or directly from UK, without visiting Bulgaria.
- Cost of living in Bulgaria - 01.2016
need answers now?
call: 0203 600 0572 or 07775 712 704 in UK (Mon-Sun)
+359 879036885 (in Bulgaria)