Very cheap property, calm village, close to the Danube River, 3000 EUR!!!
, £ 2,660
Type: 2 bedrooms, Furnished
Land: 600 sq.m.
Location: 13 Km away from Lom
km. to sea: 430
|village: KOVACHITSA (pop. 1154) - 66 properties|
average price in KOVACHITSA - £ 6973
MONTANA Province - 508 properties
average price in MONTANA Province - £ 9184
|« previous property||« back to Property List »||next property »|
Cheap old house for Sale situated in a calm village 13 km away from the town of Lom. The house has one floor and a living area of 60 sq.m. It consists of 3 rooms and a corridor. There is electricity and water supply. The house needs renovation.
The garden is 600 sq.m. on a size. There is a well. There is an option to buy additional plot with a size of 8000 sq.m. which is located not far away from the property. Its price is 2000 EUR.
The place will charm you with its beauty and tranquility. The village is peaceful and picturesque. There are 8 shops, 2 restaurants, cafe bars, a school, etc. There is asphalt road and all year access. The Danube River is only 4 km away! This is a good chance to invest in a cheap property!
- All bulgarian properties have electricity.
- About 98 percents of all bulgarian properties have access to running water, except some small remote bulgarian villages up in the mountains.
- All bulgarian houses in the villages have a septic tank, central sewage system is available only in a few very large villages.
- All properties have access to internet.
- There is at least one village shop in every village in Bulgaria, except some small remote villages up in the mountains.
- Some properties in Bulgaria can be purchased on monthly payments (instalments), just fill the form below and find out about availability of this option.
- Selling price is Euro, not pounds. GBP price is for reference only and can vary daily.
- All properties in Bulgaria can be purchased remotely or directly from UK, without visiting Bulgaria.
- Cost of living in Bulgaria - 01.2016
need answers now?
call: 0203 600 0572 or 07775 712 704 in UK (Mon-Sun)
+359 879036885 (in Bulgaria)