Cheap rural house, 1000 sq.m. land, close to the Danube River, calm village
, £ 2,733
Type: 2 bedrooms, Furnished
Land: 1000 sq.m.
Location: 13 Km away from Lom
km. to sea: 430
|village: KOVACHITSA (pop. 1154) - 66 properties|
average price in KOVACHITSA - £ 6937
MONTANA Province - 509 properties
average price in MONTANA Province - £ 9130
|« previous property||« back to Property List »||next property »|
Rural property located in a peaceful village 13 km away from the town of Lom. The house has one floor and a living area of 65 sq.m. It consists of 3 rooms and a cellar. There is electricity and water supply. The house needs renovation.
The garden is 1000 sq.m. on a size. There are farm buildings.There is an option to buy additional plot with a size of 8000 sq.m. which is located not far away from the property. The price of the plot is 3000 EUR.
The place will charm you with its beauty and tranquility. The village is peaceful and picturesque. There are 8 shops, 2 restaurants, cafe bars, a school, etc. There is asphalt road and all year access. The Danube River is only 4 km away! Do not miss this offer!
- All bulgarian properties have electricity.
- About 98 percents of all bulgarian properties have access to running water, except some small remote bulgarian villages up in the mountains.
- All bulgarian houses in the villages have a septic tank, central sewage system is available only in a few very large villages.
- All properties have access to internet.
- There is at least one village shop in every village in Bulgaria, except some small remote villages up in the mountains.
- Some properties in Bulgaria can be purchased on monthly payments (instalments), just fill the form below and find out about availability of this option.
- Selling price is Euro, not pounds. GBP price is for reference only and can vary daily.
- All properties in Bulgaria can be purchased remotely or directly from UK, without visiting Bulgaria.
- Cost of living in Bulgaria - 01.2016
need answers now?
call: 0203 600 0572 or 07775 712 704 in UK (Mon-Sun)
+359 879036885 (in Bulgaria)