Cheap Bulgarian House, rural property, only 2400 EUR, close to the Danube River
, £ 2,196
Type: 1 bedroom, Furnished
Land: 700 sq.m.
Location: 13 Km away from Lom
km. to sea: 430
|village: KOVACHITSA (pop. 1154) - 66 properties|
average price in KOVACHITSA - £ 7202
MONTANA Province - 512 properties
average price in MONTANA Province - £ 9494
|« previous property||« back to Property List »||next property »|
Very cheap rural house situated in a calm village 13 km away from the town of Lom. The house has one floor and a living area of 50 sq.m. It consists of 2 rooms and a corridor. There is electricity and water supply. The house needs renovation.
The garden is 700 sq.m. on a size. There is a summer kitchen. There is an option to buy additional plot with a size of 8000 sq.m. (for 2000 EUR) which is located not far away from the property.
The place will charm you with its beauty and tranquility. The village is peaceful and picturesque. There are 8 shops, 2 restaurants, cafe bars, a school, etc.
There is asphalt road and all year access. The Danube River is only 4 km away! This is a good chance to make a perspective investment in a cheap Bulgarian property!
- All bulgarian properties have electricity.
- About 98 percents of all bulgarian properties have access to running water, except some small remote bulgarian villages up in the mountains.
- All bulgarian houses in the villages have a septic tank, central sewage system is available only in a few very large villages.
- All properties have access to internet.
- There is at least one village shop in every village in Bulgaria, except some small remote villages up in the mountains.
- Some properties in Bulgaria can be purchased on monthly payments (instalments), just fill the form below and find out about availability of this option.
- Selling price is Euro, not pounds. GBP price is for reference only and can vary daily.
- All properties in Bulgaria can be purchased remotely or directly from UK, without visiting Bulgaria.
- Cost of living in Bulgaria - 01.2016
need answers now?
call: 0203 600 0572 or 07775 712 704 in UK (Mon-Sun)
+359 879036885 (in Bulgaria)