old rural house, 400 sq.m. garden, 4 rooms, mountain area
, £ 6,787
Type: 2 bedrooms, Furnished
Land: 400 sq.m.
Location: Close to Panagiurishte
km. to sea: 510
|village: BATA (pop. 1115) - 8 properties|
average price in BATA - £ 12059
PAZARDZHIK Province - 323 properties
average price in PAZARDZHIK Province - £ 27098
|« previous property||« back to Property List »||next property »|
Old rural property located in a charming village 7 km away from Panagiurishte, 120 km away from Sofia and the international airport.
The house has 2 floors. It has a living area of 90 sq.m. Each floor comprises of 2 rooms. There is electricity and water supply. The house needs renovation. The size of the garden is 400 sq.m. There are fruit trees.
The place is suitable not only for holiday usage but also for all year living. There is asphalt road and all year easy access. Do not miss this offer!
- All bulgarian properties have electricity.
- About 98 percents of all bulgarian properties have access to running water, except some small remote bulgarian villages up in the mountains.
- All bulgarian houses in the villages have a septic tank, central sewage system is available only in a few very large villages.
- All properties have access to internet.
- There is at least one village shop in every village in Bulgaria, except some small remote villages up in the mountains.
- Some properties in Bulgaria can be purchased on monthly payments (instalments), just fill the form below and find out about availability of this option.
- Selling price is Euro, not pounds. GBP price is for reference only and can vary daily.
- All properties in Bulgaria can be purchased remotely or directly from UK, without visiting Bulgaria.
- Cost of living in Bulgaria - 01.2016
need answers now?
call: 0203 600 0572 or 07775 712 704 in UK (Mon-Sun)
+359 879036885 (in Bulgaria)