Very cheap property, close to the Danube River, calm village
, £ 2,982
Type: 2 bedrooms, Furnished
Land: 1000 sq.m.
Location: 10 km away from Lom
km. to sea: 450
|village: SLIVATA (pop. 205) - 5 properties|
average price in SLIVATA - £ 4348
MONTANA Province - 507 properties
average price in MONTANA Province - £ 9091
|« previous property||« back to Property List »||next property »|
Very cheap rural Bulgarian house situated in a calm village 10 km away from Lom. The house has one floor and a living area of 70 sq.m. It consists of 3 rooms and a corridor. There is electricity and water supply. The house needs renovation.
The garden is 1000 sq.m. on a size. The village is calm and nice. There is asphalt road and all year access. The Danube River is 2 km away. Do not miss the chance to possess this cheap property with attractive price and big potential!
- All bulgarian properties have electricity.
- About 98 percents of all bulgarian properties have access to running water, except some small remote bulgarian villages up in the mountains.
- All bulgarian houses in the villages have a septic tank, central sewage system is available only in a few very large villages.
- All properties have access to internet.
- There is at least one village shop in every village in Bulgaria, except some small remote villages up in the mountains.
- Some properties in Bulgaria can be purchased on monthly payments (instalments), just fill the form below and find out about availability of this option.
- Selling price is Euro, not pounds. GBP price is for reference only and can vary daily.
- All properties in Bulgaria can be purchased remotely or directly from UK, without visiting Bulgaria.
- Cost of living in Bulgaria - 01.2016
need answers now?
call: 0203 600 0572 or 07775 712 704 in UK (Mon-Sun)
+359 879036885 (in Bulgaria)