194 sq.m. stone cottage, Rhodope mountains, scenic views
, £ 7,536 -45%
Type: 3 + beds, Furnished
Land: 500 sq.m.
Location: near river Arda, Rhodope mountains
km. to sea: 350
|village: KROYACHEVO (pop. 78) - 5 properties|
average price in KROYACHEVO - £ 23423
KARDZHALI Province - 64 properties
average price in KARDZHALI Province - £ 26683
|« previous property||« back to Property List »||next property »|
The new property that we present you is disposed in a small village about 37 km away from the town of Kardjali. One of the famous winter ski resorts - Pamporovo is situated 54 km away from the village.
The property consists of a house with total living area of 194 sq. m, a parking lot for two or three cars and wonderful garden vast 500 sq. m.
Ground floor: There are three rooms and a corridor on this floor. The walls are made of stones. The frames of the windows are wooden and so is the flooring.
First floor: Here you can find a corridor and four rooms. The walls on the floor are made of stones, and the flooring, as well as the frames of the windows is wooden.
The garden is very well arranged and at the moment it is planted with fruit trees. There is also a meadow and a well at the area of the garden.
The property is in a basic condition. It needs a refreshment of the walls and the ceilings. There is no WC/bathroom. The property is supplied with electricity and running water (only outside the house). There is no septic tank and there is a need to make such.
The house is in a very peaceful rural area with marvellous view to the hills and the forest.
The property is disposed in a small and calm village. The road to the village is asphalt and it is easy to reach in all seasons.
The surrounding area is appropriate for rural tourism and fishing. The beautiful nature and the silence around are suitable for holiday retreat. Close to the village is situated The Devilï¿½s Bridge, it is an arch bridge over the Arda River situated in a narrow gorge. It is located 10 km (6.2 mi) from the Bulgarian town of Ardino in the Rhodope Mountains and is part of the ancient road connecting the lowlands of Thrace with the north Aegean Sea coast.
- All bulgarian properties have electricity.
- About 98 percents of all bulgarian properties have access to running water, except some small remote bulgarian villages up in the mountains.
- All bulgarian houses in the villages have a septic tank, central sewage system is available only in a few very large villages.
- All properties have access to internet.
- There is at least one village shop in every village in Bulgaria, except some small remote villages up in the mountains.
- Some properties in Bulgaria can be purchased on monthly payments (instalments), just fill the form below and find out about availability of this option.
- Selling price is Euro, not pounds. GBP price is for reference only and can vary daily.
- All properties in Bulgaria can be purchased remotely or directly from UK, without visiting Bulgaria.
- Cost of living in Bulgaria - 01.2016
need answers now?
call: 0203 600 0572 or 07775 712 704 in UK (Mon-Sun)
+359 879036885 (in Bulgaria)