House 80 sq. m, another house with area70 sq. m, one big outbuilding and a garden 1200 sq. m.
, £ 12,340
Type: 3 + beds, Furnished
Land: 1200 sq.m.
Location: Near a lake
km. to sea: 179
|village: STAMBOLOVO (pop. 638) - 3 properties|
average price in STAMBOLOVO - £ 26587
HASKOVO Province - 373 properties
average price in HASKOVO Province - £ 15861
|« previous property||« back to Property List »||next property »|
We present to you a two storied house, located in a small village, 51 km away from Kardjali city. The famous ski resort Pamporovo is 107 km away, and the distance to Plovdiv city is 87 km. It is the second largest city and cultural capital of the country.
The property in short consists of two storied house with area 80 sq. m, another house with area70 sq. m, a parking lot for two cars, one big outbuilding and a garden vast 1200 sq. m.
Ground floor: It consists of a corridor, a living, a bedroom room and WC/bathroom. The walls here are made of bricks and stones, the flooring is cement and the windows have wooden frames.
First floor: An internal staircase leads to it. Here you will find a corridor and two bedrooms. The walls are made of bricks and stones. The flooring is cement and the frames of the windows are wooden.
The garden is very big. It is planted with fruit trees, many beautiful flowers and vine yard at the moment. There is also a well, which helps for the watering.
The house is in good condition. It needs refreshment of the walls and the ceilings. Some inner transformations are possible according to the client’s taste. There is electricity and water (outside the dwelling), as well as internal bathroom and toilet. The road to the house is an asphalt one and easy accessible.
The other house is in good condition too.
The village itself is big and offers many facilities for the contemporary way of life. You can find here shops, a caf?, and regular transport to the towns and the villages in the vicinity.
The area in which the village is located is perfect for developing rural tourism, mountain climbing which can be combined with hunting and fishing.
- All bulgarian properties have electricity.
- About 98 percents of all bulgarian properties have access to running water, except some small remote bulgarian villages up in the mountains.
- All bulgarian houses in the villages have a septic tank, central sewage system is available only in a few very large villages.
- All properties have access to internet.
- There is at least one village shop in every village in Bulgaria, except some small remote villages up in the mountains.
- Some properties in Bulgaria can be purchased on monthly payments (instalments), just fill the form below and find out about availability of this option.
- Selling price is Euro, not pounds. GBP price is for reference only and can vary daily.
- All properties in Bulgaria can be purchased remotely or directly from UK, without visiting Bulgaria.
- Cost of living in Bulgaria - 01.2016
need answers now?
call: 0203 600 0572 or 07775 712 704 in UK (Mon-Sun)
+359 879036885 (in Bulgaria)