Two storied stone house100 sq.m, two outbuildings and a garden 2700 sq. m.
, £ 10,577
Type: 3 bedrooms, Furnished
Land: 2700 sq.m.
Location: in mountain
km. to sea: 330
|village: TRAVE (pop. 27) - 2 properties|
average price in TRAVE - £ 10092
SMOLYAN Province - 869 properties
average price in SMOLYAN Province - £ 31328
|« previous property||« back to Property List »||next property »|
This appealing rural property is situated at the end of a small and cozy village only 60 km away from the lovely town Smolqn. The spa resort of Banite is only 15 km away. There one can find facilities providing healing spa procedures, bank branches, administration, food and other shops, health care and other necessary amenities. Pamporovo ski resort is approximately 35 minutes drive from the house for those keen on skeeing.
The house was built in 1966. It is a perfect place to stay for your holidays. This attractive property consists of two storied stone build house with accommodation of 100 sq.m, two outbuildings used like a store now and a garden vast 2700 sq. m.
Ground floor: There is a basement with total area 35 sq.m.
First floor: There are three rooms and a corridor on this floor. The flooring is wooden as well as the frames of the windows. The walls are made of stones.
The garden at the moment is planted with fruit trees. There is also a meadow at the area of the yard.
The condition of the property is good. It needs a slight refreshment of the walls and the ceilings. The whole property is supplied with running water (inside) and electricity. There is no telephone landline available at the moment.
There is a septic tank. The basement can be transformed into a tavern or a room.
There is no bathroom/wc inside the property but can be provided inside the house. The road near the house is asphalt.
The village is in a quiet place with fresh air and beautiful mountains around.
The region here is extremely suitable for outdoor activities hunting and village tourism.
- All bulgarian properties have electricity.
- About 98 percents of all bulgarian properties have access to running water, except some small remote bulgarian villages up in the mountains.
- All bulgarian houses in the villages have a septic tank, central sewage system is available only in a few very large villages.
- All properties have access to internet.
- There is at least one village shop in every village in Bulgaria, except some small remote villages up in the mountains.
- Some properties in Bulgaria can be purchased on monthly payments (instalments), just fill the form below and find out about availability of this option.
- Selling price is Euro, not pounds. GBP price is for reference only and can vary daily.
- All properties in Bulgaria can be purchased remotely or directly from UK, without visiting Bulgaria.
- Cost of living in Bulgaria - 01.2016
need answers now?
call: 0203 600 0572 or 07775 712 704 in UK (Mon-Sun)
+359 879036885 (in Bulgaria)