beautiful house, 160 s.qm with 4 bedrooms
, £ 105,343
Type: 3 + beds, Furnished
Land: 300 sq.m.
Location: 3 km to sea, beach, resort Albena
km. to sea: 3
|village: OBROCHISHTE (pop. 1921) - 68 properties|
average price in OBROCHISHTE - £ 47515
DOBRICH Province - 4519 properties
average price in DOBRICH Province - £ 25650
|« previous property||« back to Property List »||next property »|
- Video 1
160 sqm house with 4 bedrooms just 3 km to resort Albena.
A beautiful holiday house for sale in the villa zone of the village of Obrochishte.
It consists of 4 bedrooms, spacious living room with dining area, kitchen, large veranda with floor windows and two entrances (respectively to the living room and kitchen), two bathrooms (one with massage system) and a room with separate entrance - currently in use as a warehouse for garden furniture and a refrigerator for drinks.
The house has its own pool measuring 7.5x3.5 m., A terrace in Scandinavian style of natural wood (100 sq.m,) and land of 300 sq.m.
All rooms have air conditioners and underfloor heating. The living room has a fireplace for greater comfort during the winter days.
The property is located in a very quiet complex with year-round access and lots of greenery. The streets are paved and in perfect condition to the entrance.
The specific location of the house gives a feeling of privacy and a unique view.
The property is sold with all furniture, appliances, garden equipment and other accessories.
The village of Obrochishte has a very good infrastructure. It has a school, post office, cash register, rent-a-car, pharmacy, grocery stores, etc.
- Black Sea: 3 km.
- Balchik: 14 km.
- Varna / Airport /: 25 km.
Obrochishte village in northeastern Bulgaria, part of Balchik Municipality.
The population is 2000 people. 135 m altitude, terrain is hilly and the climate is temperate continental, influenced by the proximity of the Black Sea - mild winter and cool summer.
The village has a school, library, kindergarten, post office, town hall, church, stadium, several shops, cafes, hotels, medical and dental offices, pharmacy. Develop cultural and rural tourism. Many people in the village work in the nearby seaside resorts.
The infrastructure is very good - roads in good condition. Residents and guests of the village can enjoy all the modern conveniences: coverage of all mobile operators, internet, satellite TV. Regular bus service to Varna and Balchik.
Obrochishte Village is a favorite place to live and vacation because of the proximity to the beaches.
- Black Sea: 4 km.
- Balchik: 14 km.
- Varna (airport): 35 km.
- All bulgarian properties have electricity.
- About 98 percents of all bulgarian properties have access to running water, except some small remote bulgarian villages up in the mountains.
- All bulgarian houses in the villages have a septic tank, central sewage system is available only in a few very large villages.
- All properties have access to internet.
- There is at least one village shop in every village in Bulgaria, except some small remote villages up in the mountains.
- Selling price is Euro, not pounds. GBP price is for reference only and can vary daily.
- All properties in Bulgaria can be purchased remotely or directly from UK, without visiting Bulgaria.
need answers now?
call: 0203 600 0572 or 07775 712 704 in UK (Mon-Sun)
+359 879036885 (in Bulgaria)