162 sqm house, 1590 sqm land, mountains, 5 km to Zlataritsa town
GORSKO NOVO SELO, VELIKO TARNOVO
, £ 22,786
Type: 3 bedrooms, Furnished
Land: 1590 sq.m.
Location: 5 km to Zlataritsa town
km. to sea: 200
|village: GORSKO NOVO SELO (pop. 516) - 7 properties|
average price in GORSKO NOVO SELO - £ 12389
VELIKO TARNOVO Province - 908 properties
average price in VELIKO TARNOVO Province - £ 19878
|« previous property||« back to Property List »||next property »|
for sale furnished house with an area of â€‹â€‹162 m2 with a beautiful view of the Elena Balkan, located on the highest part in Gorsko novo selo, near a forest. The village is located 30 km from Veliko Tarnovo and only 6 km from the town of Zlataritsa and the main road Sofia-Varna.
The house was built of stone, brick and joists on a 1590 m2 plot in the 50s and additionally added and renovated in 2009, has external insulation. The house has been inhabited all year round for the last 16 years.
The ground floor has a separate entrance and has two adjoining rooms with bathroom, hallway, basement and summer kitchen.
On the second floor there is a kitchen with a dining room, 2 bedrooms and a corridor leading to the new part of the house, where there is a living room with a vaulted ceiling and a wet room with a possibility for a bathroom and a toilet. The living room opens onto the yard, where there is a place to sit under the vines. The ceilings are with wooden paneling. The floor of the bedrooms is with wooden floors and laminate flooring, and the living room with terracotta. Air conditioners are installed in the living room and one bedroom. The house is for sale with the furniture, and the electrical appliances are by additional agreement.
In the yard there is a summer bathroom with toilet and 50 m2 farm building, as well as a huge cistern, which is filled with rainwater. Closed parking space behind the house.
The garden is fertile for growing vegetables and fruits. All kinds of fruit trees are sown, there are also figs, hazelnuts, strawberries and raspberries. There is a big walnut in front of the house.
The road to the property is asphalted, without the last 50 m. The village is lively, there are grocery stores and a post office. For amateur fishermen, there are two high-water rivers nearby - Stara Reka and Zlatarishka. In the area you could also join a hunting party.
Opposite the house there is an opportunity to buy another plot of land up to 1490 m2.
The neighboring house is also inhabited all year round.
- All bulgarian properties have electricity.
- About 98 percents of all bulgarian properties have access to running water, except some small remote bulgarian villages up in the mountains.
- All bulgarian houses in the villages have a septic tank, central sewage system is available only in a few very large villages.
- All properties have access to internet.
- There is at least one village shop in every village in Bulgaria, except some small remote villages up in the mountains.
- Selling price is Euro, not pounds. GBP price is for reference only and can vary daily.
- All properties in Bulgaria can be purchased remotely or directly from UK, without visiting Bulgaria.
need answers now?
call: 0203 600 0572 or 07775 712 704 in UK (Mon-Sun)
+359 879036885 (in Bulgaria)