90 sqm house, 1000 sqm land, 14 km to sea
, £ 33,417
Type: 3 bedrooms, Furnished
Land: 1000 sq.m.
Location: 14 km to sea
km. to sea: 14
|village: KLIMENTOVO (pop. 179) - 23 properties|
average price in KLIMENTOVO - £ 38816
VARNA Province - 4315 properties
average price in VARNA Province - £ 39381
|« previous property||« back to Property List »||next property »|
The property is corner on two streets.
The house is on two floors with a slab.
On each floor there are two rooms, a corridor and a kitchen.
The bathroom is on the 1st floor.
The house is for renovation.
1000 sqm garden.
Klimentovo is a village in northeastern Bulgaria, part of Aksakovo municipality, Varna district.
Population is 200 people. Altitude - 260 m. Terrain is hilly - flat, river flows nearby Batova. The climate is temperate continental, influenced by the proximity of the Black Sea - the winter is mild and summer is cool.
The village has a community center, shops, a cafй, a small park, a post office, a hotel complex with restaurant, doctor.
The infrastructure is very good - all the streets in good condition. There is a regular bus / 33 / to Varna, three times a day.
The inhabitants are employed in agriculture and tourism. The area is clean, nature is preserved and very beautiful. The village has excellent conditions for rural and eco-tourism.
- Black Sea: 14 km.
- Varna (airport): 23 km.
- All bulgarian properties have electricity.
- About 98 percents of all bulgarian properties have access to running water, except some small remote bulgarian villages up in the mountains.
- All bulgarian houses in the villages have a septic tank, central sewage system is available only in a few very large villages.
- All properties have access to internet.
- There is at least one village shop in every village in Bulgaria, except some small remote villages up in the mountains.
- Selling price is Euro, not pounds. GBP price is for reference only and can vary daily.
- All properties in Bulgaria can be purchased remotely or directly from UK, without visiting Bulgaria.
need answers now?
call: 0203 600 0572 or 07775 712 704 in UK (Mon-Sun)
+359 879036885 (in Bulgaria)