Rural house, peaceful village, good price, close to the Danube River
, £ 2,366
Type: 2 bedrooms, Furnished
Land: 900 sq.m.
Location: 13 km away from Lom
km. to sea: 450
|village: KOVACHITSA (pop. 1154) - 66 properties|
average price in KOVACHITSA - £ 6529
MONTANA Province - 507 properties
average price in MONTANA Province - £ 8605
|« previous property||« back to Property List »||next property »|
Cheap rural house situated in a calm village 13 km away from the town of Lom. The house is brick built and has one floor. It has a living area of 80 sq.m. and consists of 3 rooms and a bathroom. There is electricity and water supply. The house needs renovation.
The garden is 900 sq.m. on a size. There are farm buildings in it. The place will charm you with its beauty and tranquility. The village is peaceful and picturesque. There are 8 shops, 2 restaurants, cafe bars, a school, etc. There is asphalt road and all year approach. The Danube River is only 4 km away! Do not miss the chance to possess a lovely property with attractive price and good location!
- All bulgarian properties have electricity.
- About 98 percents of all bulgarian properties have access to running water, except some small remote bulgarian villages up in the mountains.
- All bulgarian houses in the villages have a septic tank, central sewage system is available only in a few very large villages.
- All properties have access to internet.
- There is at least one village shop in every village in Bulgaria, except some small remote villages up in the mountains.
- Some properties in Bulgaria can be purchased on monthly payments (instalments), just fill the form below and find out about availability of this option.
- Selling price is Euro, not pounds. GBP price is for reference only and can vary daily.
- All properties in Bulgaria can be purchased remotely or directly from UK, without visiting Bulgaria.
- Cost of living in Bulgaria - 01.2016
need answers now?
call: 0203 600 0572 or 07775 712 704 in UK (Mon-Sun)
+359 879036885 (in Bulgaria)