66 sq.m stone house, 2 floors, in Rhodope Mountains
, £ 15,484
Type: 3 bedrooms, Furnished
Land: 1 sq.m.
Location: in Rhodope mountains
km. to sea: 175
|village: PAVELSKO (pop. 649) - 30 properties|
average price in PAVELSKO - £ 33924
SMOLYAN Province - 910 properties
average price in SMOLYAN Province - £ 30881
|« previous property||« back to Property List »||next property »|
66 sq.m stone house, 2 floors
- Big hall
The house is built of stone, trimmer joists, tiled roof, electricity, water, asphalt road.
The house requires major repairs.
There is no yard.
The house is a former tourist hostel.
- Plovdiv airport - 50 km
- Pamporovo - 30 km
- Aegean Sea - 175 km
- Burgas - 290 km
- All bulgarian properties have electricity.
- About 98 percents of all bulgarian properties have access to running water, except some small remote bulgarian villages up in the mountains.
- All bulgarian houses in the villages have a septic tank, central sewage system is available only in a few very large villages.
- All properties have access to internet.
- There is at least one village shop in every village in Bulgaria, except some small remote villages up in the mountains.
- Selling price is Euro, not pounds. GBP price is for reference only and can vary daily.
- All properties in Bulgaria can be purchased remotely or directly from UK, without visiting Bulgaria.
need answers now?
call: 0203 600 0572 or 07775 712 704 in UK (Mon-Sun)
+359 879036885 (in Bulgaria)