800 sqm Former School Building, 9 km to river Danube
EKZARH YOSIF, RUSE
, £ 66,522
Type: commerce, Furnished
Area: 1400 sq.m.
Location: 9 km to the Danube River
km. to sea: 219
|village: EKZARH YOSIF (pop. 529) - 11 properties|
average price in EKZARH YOSIF - £ 27145
RUSE Province - 673 properties
average price in RUSE Province - £ 14680
|« previous property||« back to Property List »||next property »|
Big Property: Former School Building with Yard of 7000 sq.m. in a Cozy Village 9 km to Danube River
Located in a nice village in Ruse District the property is just about 9 km to the Danube River, 35 km to Ruse city and 219 km to the coastal city of Varna and Varna International Airport. The distance from the village to Sofia city is 280 km.
The property is situated in the village center on a main asphalt street and is accessible all-year-round. Former school with an outbuilding and a yard of 7000 square meters. The main building has 2 floors each with an area of 400 sq.m. and a ground floor (basement) also with a size of 400 sq.m. The second building is 1-storey and has an area of 200 sq.m. Thus, the total space of the buildings is 1400 sq.m.
The main building has solid foundations and is structurally sound, with reinforced cement slabs between the levels, no cracks and traces. The walls are about 4 meters high. The ground floor is 2.4 meters high. The roof structure is massive and up to 5 meters high. It needs repairs. Internal massive stairs connect the levels. The rooms are large, with high ceilings. The windows are wooden. Large plot with a nice park with pine trees. Property with big potential and good location. Good investment opportunity.
The school was built in 1933. After this, a school construction workshop and 3 asphalted sports grounds were built. The school has been closed since 1995.
The village is large and well-developed. With convenient transport links to neighboring towns. Here you will find a town hall, guest house, a cafe, shop and a church. Bus transport to the neighboring settlements is available frequently.
- All bulgarian properties have electricity.
- About 98 percents of all bulgarian properties have access to running water, except some small remote bulgarian villages up in the mountains.
- All bulgarian houses in the villages have a septic tank, central sewage system is available only in a few very large villages.
- All properties have access to internet.
- There is at least one village shop in every village in Bulgaria, except some small remote villages up in the mountains.
- Selling price is Euro, not pounds. GBP price is for reference only and can vary daily.
- All properties in Bulgaria can be purchased remotely or directly from UK, without visiting Bulgaria.
need answers now?
call: 0203 600 0572 or 07775 712 704 in UK (Mon-Sun)
+359 879036885 (in Bulgaria)