100 sq.m. house, 4000 sq.m. plot, 20 km. to Razgrad
, £ 23,807 +116%
Type: 3 bedrooms, Furnished
Land: 4000 sq.m.
Location: 20 km. to Razgrad
km. to sea: 150
|village: LOMTSI (pop. 670) - 18 properties|
average price in LOMTSI - £ 10997
TARGOVISHTE Province - 566 properties
average price in TARGOVISHTE Province - £ 11845
|« previous property||« back to Property List »||next property »|
100 sq.m. house. Consists of:
- 3 rooms
- Annexe: kitchen, bedroom, bathroom.
- 2 garages.
4000 sq.m. plot.
- water well
- fruit trees
- on asphalt street
- Razgrad: 20 km.
- Black Sea: 150 km.
- Varna / airport /: 145 km.
Lomtsi is a village in northeastern Bulgaria. It is located in the municipality of Popovo, Targovishte District. It is situated between several hills. River passes through the village. Altitude of 235 m. The climate is continental with cold winters and warm summers. The population is about 700 inhabitants.
The village has a town hall, library, kindergarten, medical office, regular bus service to the town of Popovo and Razgrad. Near the village there is a large lake - a good place for fishing and recreation.
- Popovo: 14 km.
- Razgrad: 20 km.
- Black Sea: 155 km.
- Varna (airport): 150 km.
- All bulgarian properties have electricity.
- About 98 percents of all bulgarian properties have access to running water, except some small remote bulgarian villages up in the mountains.
- All bulgarian houses in the villages have a septic tank, central sewage system is available only in a few very large villages.
- All properties have access to internet.
- There is at least one village shop in every village in Bulgaria, except some small remote villages up in the mountains.
- Selling price is Euro, not pounds. GBP price is for reference only and can vary daily.
- All properties in Bulgaria can be purchased remotely or directly from UK, without visiting Bulgaria.
need answers now?
call: 0203 600 0572 or 07775 712 704 in UK (Mon-Sun)
+359 879036885 (in Bulgaria)