Fallen down house with a barn, 2000 sqm land, 15 km to Gabrovo
, £ 3,554
Type: 3 bedrooms, Furnished
Land: 2000 sq.m.
Location: 15 km to Gabrovo
km. to sea: 280
|village: KAMESHTITSA (pop. 53) - 1 property|
average price in KAMESHTITSA - £ 3554
GABROVO Province - 124 properties
average price in GABROVO Province - £ 30073
|« previous property||« back to Property List »||next property »|
It is located in the village 15 km away from Gabrovo.
The quietest and most peaceful neighborhood of the village.
The house is demolished almost to the ground only the stone walls remained.
The barn is solid, there is a lot for electricity and water, asphalt road and internet options.
- 15 km to Gabrovo and Sevlievo
- 270 km Varna airport
- 280 km to sea
- All bulgarian properties have electricity.
- About 98 percents of all bulgarian properties have access to running water, except some small remote bulgarian villages up in the mountains.
- All bulgarian houses in the villages have a septic tank, central sewage system is available only in a few very large villages.
- All properties have access to internet.
- There is at least one village shop in every village in Bulgaria, except some small remote villages up in the mountains.
- Some properties in Bulgaria can be purchased on monthly payments (instalments), just fill the form below and find out about availability of this option.
- Selling price is Euro, not pounds. GBP price is for reference only and can vary daily.
- All properties in Bulgaria can be purchased remotely or directly from UK, without visiting Bulgaria.
- Cost of living in Bulgaria - 01.2016
need answers now?
call: 0203 600 0572 or 07775 712 704 in UK (Mon-Sun)
+359 879036885 (in Bulgaria)