158 sqm new furnished house, 606 sqm land, 2 km to beaches
, £ 158,926
Type: 3 + beds, Furnished
Land: 606 sq.m.
Location: 2 km to beaches
km. to sea: 2
|village: RAVADINOVO (pop. 637) - 15 properties|
average price in RAVADINOVO - £ 87492
BURGAS Province - 3477 properties
average price in BURGAS Province - £ 38259
|« previous property||« back to Property List »||next property »|
New, solid, one-storey house located on the main street in the village of Ravadinovo, near the Castle and Aquapark.
Ttotal area of â€‹â€‹158 sqm.
Extremely bright and sunny living room with dining area and kitchen, measuring 53 sqm, with French windows, southeast exposure.
From it comes a wide veranda - 10 sqm and an open terrace of 27 sqm.
Four lovely bedrooms, measuring 12 to 14 sqm.
Two bathrooms with WC, one with bath.
Wet room Storage Corridor.
The house is fully furnished and equipped: PVC windows, thermal and waterproofing, laminate in the rooms and hallway, local steam heating with self-cleaning pellet boiler, two solar collectors, boiler with coil - 300 liters, air conditioning in all rooms, alarm installation, cable TV and internet.
Garden of 606 sqm, well maintained and landscaped ryegrass with automatic irrigation, fruit trees, park lighting, barbecue. Separate parking spaces for 3 or 4 cars.
- 2 km to sea
- 43 km to Burgas airport
- All bulgarian properties have electricity.
- About 98 percents of all bulgarian properties have access to running water, except some small remote bulgarian villages up in the mountains.
- All bulgarian houses in the villages have a septic tank, central sewage system is available only in a few very large villages.
- All properties have access to internet.
- There is at least one village shop in every village in Bulgaria, except some small remote villages up in the mountains.
- Selling price is Euro, not pounds. GBP price is for reference only and can vary daily.
- All properties in Bulgaria can be purchased remotely or directly from UK, without visiting Bulgaria.
need answers now?
call: 0203 600 0572 or 07775 712 704 in UK (Mon-Sun)
+359 879036885 (in Bulgaria)