120 sqm house, at the foot of the mountain, 15 km to Sevlievo
, £ 13,263
Type: 3 bedrooms, Furnished
Land: 1000 sq.m.
Location: near mountains
km. to sea: 290
|village: BERIEVO (pop. 287) - 2 properties|
average price in BERIEVO - £ 16647
GABROVO Province - 127 properties
average price in GABROVO Province - £ 30103
|« previous property||« back to Property List »||next property »|
One-storey residential building consisting of an entrance hall, two bedrooms and another room, built on a basement.
There is also a second house in the garden, summer kitchen, consisting of a kitchen, an entrance hall, two rooms, a bathroom and a toilet.
There is a sewer.
Need for repairs.
Additionally, there is an outbuilding and a large shed in the interior of the property, which could be converted into a garage.
The access is by asphalt, with access to the main street in the settlement, which is equally close to the towns of Sevlievo and Troyan.
- Sevlievo: 15 km
- Sofia (airport): 165 km
- Varna airport: 280 km
- Black sea: 290 km
- All bulgarian properties have electricity.
- About 98 percents of all bulgarian properties have access to running water, except some small remote bulgarian villages up in the mountains.
- All bulgarian houses in the villages have a septic tank, central sewage system is available only in a few very large villages.
- All properties have access to internet.
- There is at least one village shop in every village in Bulgaria, except some small remote villages up in the mountains.
- Some properties in Bulgaria can be purchased on monthly payments (instalments), just fill the form below and find out about availability of this option.
- Selling price is Euro, not pounds. GBP price is for reference only and can vary daily.
- All properties in Bulgaria can be purchased remotely or directly from UK, without visiting Bulgaria.
- Cost of living in Bulgaria - 01.2016
need answers now?
call: 0203 600 0572 or 07775 712 704 in UK (Mon-Sun)
+359 879036885 (in Bulgaria)