600 sqm building plot, water and electricity, 250 m to sea, sea view
, £ 25,865
Type: Land - for building
Land: 600 sq.m.
Location: 250 m to sea, sea view
km. to sea: 0.25
|village: BYALA (pop. 1960) - 153 properties|
average price in BYALA - £ 50051
VARNA Province - 4280 properties
average price in VARNA Province - £ 39653
|« previous property||« back to Property List »||next property »|
The plot is regulated by the town of Byala.
- Located 250 m from the sea shore and overlooking it.
- In reguation, water and electricity.
- 250 m to sea
- 50 km to Varna
- 60 km to Varna airport
Byala is a town in northeastern Bulgaria, part of Varna District. Located on the border between Varna to Bourgas region. The town lies on the main road Varna - Burgas. The population of the town has about 2,000 inhabitants.
In the town, have been developed tourism, agriculture, commerce. Built mostly modern residential buildings, hotels and houses.
Tourism is the main industry in the town of Byala. Great beach combined with forest offer excellent conditions for rest. The city is developing wine industry.
- Black Sea: 1 km.
- Varna (airport): 50 km.
- All bulgarian properties have electricity.
- About 98 percents of all bulgarian properties have access to running water, except some small remote bulgarian villages up in the mountains.
- All bulgarian houses in the villages have a septic tank, central sewage system is available only in a few very large villages.
- All properties have access to internet.
- There is at least one village shop in every village in Bulgaria, except some small remote villages up in the mountains.
- Selling price is Euro, not pounds. GBP price is for reference only and can vary daily.
- All properties in Bulgaria can be purchased remotely or directly from UK, without visiting Bulgaria.
need answers now?
call: 0203 600 0572 or 07775 712 704 in UK (Mon-Sun)
+359 879036885 (in Bulgaria)