80 sqm house, 1800 sq.m. garden, north west Bulgaria
, £ 4,010
Type: 2 bedrooms
Land: 1800 sq.m.
Location: north west Bulgaria
km. to sea: 525
|village: RABROVO (pop. 280) - 3 properties|
average price in RABROVO - £ 5039
VIDIN Province - 212 properties
average price in VIDIN Province - £ 10294
|« previous property||« back to Property List »||next property »|
Solid 80 sqm house on two floors with 1800 sq.m. garden, Vidin province
The house is located in a village in northwestern Bulgaria. It is located near the state border of Serbia, 28 km west of Vidin and 220 km northwest of Sofia.
The house is massive, two-story, with a living area of 80 sq.m. Good structural condition, but in need of repair. Electricity and water are available. Garden 1800 sq.m. with fruit trees.
A good village has 400 inhabitants and good infrastructure; paved streets, street lighting, mobile communications, regular bus service to Vidin. There are also: town hall, church, medical care, elementary school, kindergarten and several shops.
- All bulgarian properties have electricity.
- About 98 percents of all bulgarian properties have access to running water, except some small remote bulgarian villages up in the mountains.
- All bulgarian houses in the villages have a septic tank, central sewage system is available only in a few very large villages.
- All properties have access to internet.
- There is at least one village shop in every village in Bulgaria, except some small remote villages up in the mountains.
- Some properties in Bulgaria can be purchased on monthly payments (instalments), just fill the form below and find out about availability of this option.
- Selling price is Euro, not pounds. GBP price is for reference only and can vary daily.
- All properties in Bulgaria can be purchased remotely or directly from UK, without visiting Bulgaria.
- Cost of living in Bulgaria - 01.2016
need answers now?
call: 0203 600 0572 or 07775 712 704 in UK (Mon-Sun)
+359 879036885 (in Bulgaria)