house on two floors, 4 rooms, bathroom, plot 2820 sq.m., 15 km. from Prowadya
, £ 8,508
Type: 3 bedrooms, Furnished
Land: 2820 sq.m.
Location: 15 km. from Provadya
km. to sea: 65
|village: OVCHAGA (pop. 31) - 14 properties|
average price in OVCHAGA - £ 12698
VARNA Province - 3932 properties
average price in VARNA Province - £ 40331
|« previous property||« back to Property List »||next property »|
House on two floors. Consists of:
- 4 rooms
Plot 2820 sq.m.
- fruit trees
Ovchaga is a village in northeastern Bulgaria, part of Provadija, Varna region.
The population is about 100 people. Altitude 162 m. Terrain is hilly to flat. The climate is continental and is characterized by hot summers, colorful autumn, cold winters with heavy snowfall and sunny spring.
The village has a town hall, a shop, a cafe, post office, community center, medical service. The roads are in good condition. Regular bus service to town Provadya. The villagers are engaged in agriculture. Traditionally, the region is developing and viticulture.
The region offers excellent conditions for the development of eco-tourism - the climate is favorable environment clean.
- Provadya: 15 km.
- Black Sea: 65 km.
- Varna (airport): 65 km.
- All bulgarian properties have electricity.
- About 98 percents of all bulgarian properties have access to running water, except some small remote bulgarian villages up in the mountains.
- All bulgarian houses in the villages have a septic tank, central sewage system is available only in a few very large villages.
- All properties have access to internet.
- There is at least one village shop in every village in Bulgaria, except some small remote villages up in the mountains.
- Some properties in Bulgaria can be purchased on monthly payments (instalments), just fill the form below and find out about availability of this option.
- Selling price is Euro, not pounds. GBP price is for reference only and can vary daily.
- All properties in Bulgaria can be purchased remotely or directly from UK, without visiting Bulgaria.
- Cost of living in Bulgaria - 01.2016
need answers now?
call: 0203 600 0572 or 07775 712 704 in UK (Mon-Sun)
+359 879036885 (in Bulgaria)