Rural house, big garden, close to the Danube River, cheap property
, £ 1,729
Type: 2 bedrooms, Furnished
Land: 2050 sq.m.
Location: Close to the Danube River
km. to sea: 450
|village: ZLATIYA (pop. 862) - 22 properties|
average price in ZLATIYA - £ 7674
MONTANA Province - 514 properties
average price in MONTANA Province - £ 8982
|« previous property||« back to Property List »||next property »|
Rural house with a big garden located in a calm village 15 km away from the town of Lom. The house has one floor and a living area of 50 sq.m. It consists of 3 rooms. There is electricity and water supply. The house needs renovation.
The garden is 2050 sq.m. on a size. There is a well. The place will charm you with its splendid nature and fresh air. There is asphalt road and all year easy access. The Danube River is 5 km away. The distance to the capital of Sofia and the International Airport is 200 km. Do not miss the chance to buy this cheap property!
The village of Zlatia is a large village - several shops, school and regular bus services to the nearest towns Valchedram and Lom.
The nearest town of Valchedram is 10 km. away and there one can find - banks, shops, restaurants, petrol station and direct coaches to Sofia.
- river Danube: 6 km.
- town of Valchedram: 10 km.
- town of Lom: 25 km.
- Sofia (airport): 168 km.
- All bulgarian properties have electricity.
- About 98 percents of all bulgarian properties have access to running water, except some small remote bulgarian villages up in the mountains.
- All bulgarian houses in the villages have a septic tank, central sewage system is available only in a few very large villages.
- All properties have access to internet.
- There is at least one village shop in every village in Bulgaria, except some small remote villages up in the mountains.
- Selling price is Euro, not pounds. GBP price is for reference only and can vary daily.
- All properties in Bulgaria can be purchased remotely or directly from UK, without visiting Bulgaria.
need answers now?
call: 0203 600 0572 or 07775 712 704 in UK (Mon-Sun)
+359 879036885 (in Bulgaria)