Charming house, good price, close to the Danube River
, £ 3,144
Type: 2 bedrooms, Furnished
Land: 750 sq.m.
Location: Close to the Danube River
km. to sea: 450
|village: KRUSHOVITSA (pop. 1654) - 8 properties|
average price in KRUSHOVITSA - £ 7152
VRATSA Province - 548 properties
average price in VRATSA Province - £ 10475
|« previous property||« back to Property List »||next property »|
Old brick house situated in a calm village 20 km away from the Oryahovo, 60 km away from the town of Vratsa.
The house is massive and has one floor. It has a living area of about 60 sq.m. and consists of 3 rooms and a corridor. The floor is wooden. There is electricity and water supply. The house needs renovation.
The garden is 750 sq.m. on a size. The village is calm and has a few shops and pubs. There is asphalt road and all year easy access. The Danube River is 20 km away. The distance to the capital of Sofia and the International Airport is 160 km. Do not miss the chance to buy this cheap property!
- All bulgarian properties have electricity.
- About 98 percents of all bulgarian properties have access to running water, except some small remote bulgarian villages up in the mountains.
- All bulgarian houses in the villages have a septic tank, central sewage system is available only in a few very large villages.
- All properties have access to internet.
- There is at least one village shop in every village in Bulgaria, except some small remote villages up in the mountains.
- Some properties in Bulgaria can be purchased on monthly payments (instalments), just fill the form below and find out about availability of this option.
- Selling price is Euro, not pounds. GBP price is for reference only and can vary daily.
- All properties in Bulgaria can be purchased remotely or directly from UK, without visiting Bulgaria.
- Cost of living in Bulgaria - 01.2016
need answers now?
call: 0203 600 0572 or 07775 712 704 in UK (Mon-Sun)
+359 879036885 (in Bulgaria)