1300 sq.m. plot, 1 km. to sea
, £ 31,021
Type: Land - for building
Land: 1300 sq.m.
Location: 1 km. to sea
km. to sea: 1
|village: SHKORPILOVTSI (pop. 596) - 29 properties|
average price in SHKORPILOVTSI - £ 55965
VARNA Province - 4223 properties
average price in VARNA Province - £ 41829
|« previous property||« back to Property List »||next property »|
1300 sq.m. plot .
- water and electricity at the border
- for building a new house
Beautiful sea view and forest view.
- Black Sea: 1 km.
- Varna / airport /: 43 km.
Shkorpilovtsi is a village in northeastern Bulgaria , part of Varna District.
Village is 1 km from the sea.
The terrain is flat. The climate is maritime : summer is cool, autumn is warm and sunny , mild winter. The population is 600 people. Altitude - 1 meter
The village has school, library, town hall, shops, cafe, restaurant. There is a regular bus service to Varna. On the beach there are many restaurants, hotels , tourist complexes and holiday homes.
The beach is well maintained , the water is clean. Beach with a length of 13 km. and a width of 100 meters, is the longest of the Bulgarian Black Sea coast.
The area is famous for its thermal springs. Such mineral water is particularly effective for the treatment of rheumatic diseases , neurological and gynecological respiratory problems.
- Black Sea: 1.5 km.
- Varna (airport): 43 km.
- All bulgarian properties have electricity.
- About 98 percents of all bulgarian properties have access to running water, except some small remote bulgarian villages up in the mountains.
- All bulgarian houses in the villages have a septic tank, central sewage system is available only in a few very large villages.
- All properties have access to internet.
- There is at least one village shop in every village in Bulgaria, except some small remote villages up in the mountains.
- Some properties in Bulgaria can be purchased on monthly payments (instalments), just fill the form below and find out about availability of this option.
- Selling price is Euro, not pounds. GBP price is for reference only and can vary daily.
- All properties in Bulgaria can be purchased remotely or directly from UK, without visiting Bulgaria.
- Cost of living in Bulgaria - 01.2016
need answers now?
call: 0203 600 0572 or 07775 712 704 in UK (Mon-Sun)
+359 879036885 (in Bulgaria)