81 sq m house, 1000 sq m garden, 38 km from beach
, £ 48,392
Type: 3 bedrooms, Furnished
Land: 1000 sq.m.
Location: 38 km from beach
km. to sea: 38
|village: KARDAM (pop. 994) - 117 properties|
average price in KARDAM - £ 13805
DOBRICH Province - 3947 properties
average price in DOBRICH Province - £ 25555
|« previous property||« back to Property List »||next property »|
81 sq m house, 1000 sq m garden
It consists of:
- a large room
The house was built in 2013, brick, electric installation, plumbing is not installed on the main road.
The project also provides a second floor.
1000 sq.m. garden:
- Varna Airport - 75 km
- Dobrich - 30 km
- Durankulak - 38 km
- Balchik - 45 km
Kardam is a village in northeastern Bulgaria, part of General Toshevo Municipality, Dobrich District.
The terrain is flat. The climate is continental, characterized by warm summers, mild autumn, mild winter and sunny spring. Altitude - 198 m;.
The village has a school, library, kindergarten, medical center, church, shops, restaurant, post office, city hall.
The roads are in excellent condition. Regular bus service connects the village with the towns of Dobrich and General Toshevo and neighboring villages. Passes through the village and the railway line Sofia-Kardam.
The main occupation of the locals is agriculture. Grown mainly fruits and vegetables. The climate and soil are suitable for cultivation and cereal. Develops bee.
The biggest advantage of the village are excellent infrastructure and proximity to the municipal center Municipality.
- General Toshevo: 8 km.
- Black Sea: 37 km.
- Varna (airport): 80 km.
- All bulgarian properties have electricity.
- About 98 percents of all bulgarian properties have access to running water, except some small remote bulgarian villages up in the mountains.
- All bulgarian houses in the villages have a septic tank, central sewage system is available only in a few very large villages.
- All properties have access to internet.
- There is at least one village shop in every village in Bulgaria, except some small remote villages up in the mountains.
- Some properties in Bulgaria can be purchased on monthly payments (instalments), just fill the form below and find out about availability of this option.
- Selling price is Euro, not pounds. GBP price is for reference only and can vary daily.
- All properties in Bulgaria can be purchased remotely or directly from UK, without visiting Bulgaria.
- Cost of living in Bulgaria - 01.2016
need answers now?
call: 0203 600 0572 or 07775 712 704 in UK (Mon-Sun)
+359 879036885 (in Bulgaria)