80 sq.m. house, 6 rooms, basement, 15 km from Razgrad, 1600 sq.m. plot
, £ 3,457
Type: 3 + beds
Land: 1600 sq.m.
Location: 15 km from Razgrad
km. to sea: 150
|village: TRASTIKA (pop. 274) - 15 properties|
average price in TRASTIKA - £ 4748
TARGOVISHTE Province - 477 properties
average price in TARGOVISHTE Province - £ 11587
|« previous property||« back to Property List »||next property »|
80 sq.m. stone brick house.
- First floor: 40 sq.m. basement
- Second floor: 6 rooms
- Room 1. 12 sq.m.
- Room 2. 10 sq.m.
- Room 3. 10 sq.m.
- Room 4. 10 sq.m.
- Room 5. 9 sq.m.
- Room 6. 9 sq.m.
There is water and electricity
Land 1600 sq.m.
Very beautiful nature.
There are good places for recreation and tourism.
All facilities including shops, post office, regular transport links.
- Razgrad: 15 km.
- Varna (airport): 150 km.
- Bukoresch: 140 km.
- All bulgarian properties have electricity.
- About 98 percents of all bulgarian properties have access to running water, except some small remote bulgarian villages up in the mountains.
- All bulgarian houses in the villages have a septic tank, central sewage system is available only in a few very large villages.
- All properties have access to internet.
- There is at least one village shop in every village in Bulgaria, except some small remote villages up in the mountains.
- Some properties in Bulgaria can be purchased on monthly payments (instalments), just fill the form below and find out about availability of this option.
- Selling price is Euro, not pounds. GBP price is for reference only and can vary daily.
- All properties in Bulgaria can be purchased remotely or directly from UK, without visiting Bulgaria.
- Cost of living in Bulgaria - 01.2016
need answers now?
call: 0203 600 0572 or 07775 712 704 in UK (Mon-Sun)
+359 879036885 (in Bulgaria)