2 bedrooms house, 1570 sq.m. garden, 45 km. to Varna
, £ 9,608
Type: 2 bedrooms, Furnished
Land: 1570 sq.m.
Location: 45 km. to Varna
km. to sea: 19
|village: PCHELNIK (pop. 1491) - 25 properties|
average price in PCHELNIK - £ 18844
VARNA Province - 4223 properties
average price in VARNA Province - £ 41829
|« previous property||« back to Property List »||next property »|
2 bedrooms house. Consists of:
- 4 rooms
House for renovation.
1570 sq.m. plot.
- on asphalt street
Pchelnik is a village in northeastern Bulgaria. It is located in Varna District. Population more than 1500 people. Altitude - 8 m.
Pchelnik Village is surrounded by beech and oak forests. The air is crystal clear. The region has no industrial production.
The village has a school, library, kindergarten, church, shops, cafes, restaurant, park, two gas stations, medical center, dentist. There is regular bus transport to Varna and the surrounding villages.
3 km from the village there is a lake suitable for fishing.
Proximity to the beach, good climate and beautiful scenery makes this village Pchelnik attractive place for living.
- Black Sea: 19 km.
- Varna (airport): 45 km.
- All bulgarian properties have electricity.
- About 98 percents of all bulgarian properties have access to running water, except some small remote bulgarian villages up in the mountains.
- All bulgarian houses in the villages have a septic tank, central sewage system is available only in a few very large villages.
- All properties have access to internet.
- There is at least one village shop in every village in Bulgaria, except some small remote villages up in the mountains.
- Some properties in Bulgaria can be purchased on monthly payments (instalments), just fill the form below and find out about availability of this option.
- Selling price is Euro, not pounds. GBP price is for reference only and can vary daily.
- All properties in Bulgaria can be purchased remotely or directly from UK, without visiting Bulgaria.
- Cost of living in Bulgaria - 01.2016
need answers now?
call: 0203 600 0572 or 07775 712 704 in UK (Mon-Sun)
+359 879036885 (in Bulgaria)