100 sq m stone house, 5 rooms, 3000 sq m of agricultural land, in Rhodope Mountains
, £ 29,000
Type: 3 + beds, Furnished
Land: 3000 sq.m.
Location: Rhodope Mountains
km. to sea: 140
|village: UHLOVITSA (pop. 7) - 2 properties|
average price in UHLOVITSA - £ 26619
SMOLYAN Province - 868 properties
average price in SMOLYAN Province - £ 31333
|« previous property||« back to Property List »||next property »|
100 sq.m stone house, 3000 sq.m agricultural land
- 2 rooms
- bathroom, toilet
- 2 rooms
The house was built in 1955, stone, beam, renovated roof , electricity, water from own source, septic tank, 1 km of dirt road , amazing panorama, close to natural attractions.
This year, a new electrical installation was made, as well as a new power cable from the power supply to the house.
The land is not in the regulation of the village, it is agricultural land.
It is possible to buy 4000 sq.m neighboring property (contractual)
3000 sq.m agricultural land :
- farm building
- warehouse building
- fruit trees
- Plovdiv Airport - 115 km
- Smolyan - 30 km
- kk. Pamporovo - 45 km
- Aegean Sea - 140 km
- new border checkpoint Arda - Greece - 15 km (to be opened)
- All bulgarian properties have electricity.
- About 98 percents of all bulgarian properties have access to running water, except some small remote bulgarian villages up in the mountains.
- All bulgarian houses in the villages have a septic tank, central sewage system is available only in a few very large villages.
- All properties have access to internet.
- There is at least one village shop in every village in Bulgaria, except some small remote villages up in the mountains.
- Some properties in Bulgaria can be purchased on monthly payments (instalments), just fill the form below and find out about availability of this option.
- Selling price is Euro, not pounds. GBP price is for reference only and can vary daily.
- All properties in Bulgaria can be purchased remotely or directly from UK, without visiting Bulgaria.
- Cost of living in Bulgaria - 01.2016
need answers now?
call: 0203 600 0572 or 07775 712 704 in UK (Mon-Sun)
+359 879036885 (in Bulgaria)