3 bedrooms house, 2500 sq.m. garden, 50 km. to Varna
, £ 14,103
Type: 3 bedrooms, Furnished
Land: 2500 sq.m.
Location: 50 km. to Varna
km. to sea: 55
|village: VEDRINA (pop. 535) - 44 properties|
average price in VEDRINA - £ 12447
DOBRICH Province - 3942 properties
average price in DOBRICH Province - £ 25559
|« previous property||« back to Property List »||next property »|
3 bedrooms house. The house was built in 1988. Consists of:
- First floor: kitchen, small bedroom, external staircase for the second floor.
- Second floor: hall, living room, bedroom, bathroom.
- Loft space.
- Annexe: summer kitchen, bedroom.
2500 sq.m. plot.
- fruit trees 50 pieces.
- parking area
- on asphalt road
All facilities including shops, post office, regular transport links.
- Black Sea: 55 km.
- Varna (airport): 50 km.
Vedrina is a village in northeastern Bulgaria, part of Dobrich.
The terrain is varied - low hills, deciduous forests and vast fertile fields create an intriguing landscape. The climate is continental - spring is sunny, summer - hot, autumn - cool and rainy and winter - cold. The population is about 600 people. The altitude is 305 meters.
During most of the year the weather is clear, the sun is shining, no clouds, and the air is clean and fresh.
The village has a school, a kindergarten, post office, church, doctor, dentist, library, shops, cafes. The village has its own water source. There are all modern communications - Internet coverage of all mobile operators, cable TV. The roads are in very good condition. Regular bus service connects with Dobrich and surrounding villages.
4 km from the village has two beautiful lake - great places to fish, picnic and relax in peace and quiet.
The village is a favorite because of its good infrastructure, excellent transport links, proximity to the regional center, and because of the wonderful scenery and healthy climate.
- All bulgarian properties have electricity.
- About 98 percents of all bulgarian properties have access to running water, except some small remote bulgarian villages up in the mountains.
- All bulgarian houses in the villages have a septic tank, central sewage system is available only in a few very large villages.
- All properties have access to internet.
- There is at least one village shop in every village in Bulgaria, except some small remote villages up in the mountains.
- Some properties in Bulgaria can be purchased on monthly payments (instalments), just fill the form below and find out about availability of this option.
- Selling price is Euro, not pounds. GBP price is for reference only and can vary daily.
- All properties in Bulgaria can be purchased remotely or directly from UK, without visiting Bulgaria.
- Cost of living in Bulgaria - 01.2016
need answers now?
call: 0203 600 0572 or 07775 712 704 in UK (Mon-Sun)
+359 879036885 (in Bulgaria)