50 sq.m. house, 2 rooms, 600 sq.m garden, 50 km from Varna,
, £ 16,236
Type: 1 bedroom, Furnished
Land: 600 sq.m.
Location: 50 km from Varna
km. to sea: 50
|city: PROVADIYA (pop. 11129) - 49 properties|
average price in PROVADIYA - £ 20937
VARNA Province - 4315 properties
average price in VARNA Province - £ 39381
|« previous property||« back to Property List »||next property »|
50 sq m house, 600 sqm garden
It consists of:
- 2 rooms
The house was built in 1975, brick, electricity, water, near the city center.
600 sq. M garden:
- farm building
- fruit trees
- Varna Airport - 45 km
Provadia located in North-East Bulgaria in the valley, surrounded by cliffs on the east and west. The town is the second largest in the region of Varna. Population of about 12,000 people.
Provadia municipality is characterized by a temperate climate. Average temperature of 11,9 ° C.
The terrain is mostly flat and hilly plateau at an altitude of 220 m.
Climate favors the cultivation of wheat and fruit orchards.
Residents and tourists can see the 26 archaeological sites, eight ancient churches, 185 monuments, 6 museums. A special attraction for tourists is the old fortress "Ovech".
In Provadia: shops, restaurants, banks, hotels, hospital, regular bus service to the city of Varna and its surrounding villages.
- Black Sea: 55 km.
- Varna (airport): 50 km.
- All bulgarian properties have electricity.
- About 98 percents of all bulgarian properties have access to running water, except some small remote bulgarian villages up in the mountains.
- All bulgarian houses in the villages have a septic tank, central sewage system is available only in a few very large villages.
- All properties have access to internet.
- There is at least one village shop in every village in Bulgaria, except some small remote villages up in the mountains.
- Selling price is Euro, not pounds. GBP price is for reference only and can vary daily.
- All properties in Bulgaria can be purchased remotely or directly from UK, without visiting Bulgaria.
need answers now?
call: 0203 600 0572 or 07775 712 704 in UK (Mon-Sun)
+359 879036885 (in Bulgaria)